Introduce Yourself!

Resides: USA

Occupation/ Industry: Full time student! Studying Pharmacy!

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Anything pretty that fits! I like ShopRuche, Urban, H&M, etc.
- Bags: I don't have many atm. My first nice bag was an LV speedy I saved for and bought for my seventeenth birthday! I have a monogram Gucci & a black Burberry my Mom let me have from her collection, though :P
- Jewelry: I only really have Tiffany's pieces at the moment! But I love Cartier and VCA and might purchase something soon...:smile:

Hobbies: reading (my faves are Murakami and Khaled Hosseini!), writing (I want to be a novelist someday hehe), singing (member of lots of singing/choir/theatre groups), traveling, eating, running. The works!

Favorite drink: caramel lattes are my life fluid

Favorite food: sushi! also middle eastern, japanese & chinese food!

Favorite TV show: American Horror Story!

Odd things about me: Everything haha. Also I'm OCD with my belongings/most things. Like, everything has to be cleaned. Clean freak I guess!

Things that scare me: Spiders, murderers, the possibility of ghosts and maybe failing adulthood. The usual. LOL.

Current obsessions: I'm dying over the RG VCA sweet necklace. And Victoria earrings. Sighs.

Resides: California

Occupation/ Industry: Decline to comment

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Preen, Carven, Cushnie et Ochs, Valentino

- Bags: Hermes, Celine, Givenchy

- Jewelry: Antique, Kataoka, Cathy Waterman, Hermes for bracelets

Last purchases: Kataoka ring with rose cut diamonds in yellow gold, Hermes micro-Kelly in souffre with PHW

Favorite drink: alcohol - gin, red wine, bubbly, Scotch

Favorite food: Chinese

Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead

Odd things about me: I am super sensitive to caffeine. I'm jittery all day from just one cup. I'm also pretty anal-retentive, but thankfully I have a job where that's an asset.

Things that scare me: Bed bugs

Current obsessions: Antique jewelry & Hermes bags

Hobbies: Food, wine, shopping, collecting ribbon & paper

Best/worst jewelry story: My engagement ring! It took the horrible jeweler 6 months to create the setting and it did not come out the way I wanted it. That led me to buy my best jewelry story, which is my antique engagement ring from 1910. I love it.

I'm new to this forum, but I love jewelry!

Resides: NYC

Occupation/ Industry: Grad school (2 more years!)

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: The brands I love aren't the brands I wear...I tend to just wear Ralph Lauren to work, but I would love to wear Chanel and Dior dresses, but it would be silly with my lifestyle

- Bags: Hermes (working to get a K soon)

- Jewelry: Cartier, Tiffany's, Buccellati

Last purchases: Some 24kt gold necklaces from Cancun

Favorite drink: ...water

Favorite food: Dim Sum, foie gras, and penne alla vodka are my favorite dishes

Favorite TV show: The Office

Odd things about me: I love sleeping

Things that scare me: failure

Current obsessions: Jewelry is always an obsession...and food

Hobbies: I love reading so much...don't get to do it much since I'm stuck in the lab all the time, but I just finished reading all The Decameron and it's brilliant. I love the classics, and am now starting The Aeneid by Virgil. So far it's amazing

Best/worst jewelry story: Most of my experiences are pretty average, though I have to say I get the best service at Tiffany's. My worst experience was actually at Van Cleef and Arpels. I went to the NYC store and the SAs were all really mean and unapproachable :nogood: It's a shame because I love VCA designs but am so put off by the service that I hesitate to buy anything

Not a big poster here, but felt compelled to post and show off my lovely Rosie
<---- to counter the arachnophobia in here! She's very docile and a wonderful pet. Spiders do so much good -- don't be afraid:biggrin::P

Resides: West Coast

Occupation/ Industry: Med

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: J.Crew, Chanel, Ferragamo flats

- Bags: Chanel, Bottega, Bal, Fendi

- Jewelry: Yurman, Cartier, Chanel

Last purchases: Chanel necklace and brooch

Odd things about me: probably the tarantulas

Current obsessions: Jewelry, Chanel

Best/worst jewelry story: Engagement in Ecuador

Hey everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all :smile: I'm so glad this thread was started!!

Resides: Atlanta, GA

Occupation/ Industry: ASM for Luxury Retail Store

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Too many to name, but I tend to stick with Zara and mix high-end accessories with it.
- Bags: I use a Longchamp Planetes for everyday, it's been a great bag! When I'm not working or running errands I like to use my Alexander Wang Darcy Hobo. For going out at night I have a vintage Dior clutch that my Mother passed down to me.
- Jewelry: I don't own any pieces yet, but I'm in love with Cartier.

Hobbies: Scouring antique shops for unique jewelry pieces, cooking, reading, spin class and showering my puppy with lots of love!

Favorite drink: It changes all the time, but right now I've been obsessed with Iced Chai Tea Lattes from Grant Park Coffee here in Atlanta.

Favorite food: Chorizo con Chimi-churri or Milanesas...a comfort food I grew up on that will never get old!

Favorite TV show: Sons of Anarchy...hello, have you seen Charlie Hunnam? Lol!

Odd things about me: I always count stairs anytime I go up or down them.

Things that scare me: Any type of bug, snakes, sharks and rodents

Current obsessions: Cartier Ballon Bleu in Rose Gold, Chanel Classic Flap in Lambskin with GHW, Goyard St Louis in Black and the Balenciaga Classic City Bag in Black.

Resides: all over the world, currently in Dominican Republic but my heart's in California

Occupation/ Industry: Humanitarian aid worker

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: J Crew, LC Lauren Conrad, Anthropologie and Goodwill

- Bags: Chanel, Ysl, Gucci, Prada, LV, longchamp

- Jewelry: Heirloom VCA, cartier, custom pieces, tiffany, maya brenner, rolex, mikimoto

Last purchases: Diptyque and jo malone perfumes and lotions. Saving up for the cartier amulette

Favorite drink: Macha green tea boba

Favorite food: Chicken marsala

Favorite TV show: modern family, game of thrones

Odd things about me: I hate traveling but now it's what I do for a living. I hate sarcastic humor I don't get it. I don't shave in the winter. My legs look like uggs lol! I'm a very conservative Christian and I support gay marriage and families. I don't see it as a sin. I believe Jesus Christ is about love, forgiveness, acceptance and grace for everybody. Oh and I don't like judgemental/ pushy people.

Things that scare me: Being mugged (been held up 2x)

Current obsession: candles and fresh flowers

Hobbies: Cooking, running, floral arranging

Best/worst jewelry story: my engagment ring was my husband's grandmother's ring. One of the few things she was able to bring with her when she left on a boat to flee from communist Cuba.

Resides: Cyprus

Occupation/ Industry: Medically retired

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Rock Revival, Joe's Jeans, 7 For All Mankind, Daytrip, Topshop, Velvet Stone....
- Bags: Chanel, Coach
- Jewelry: Anything gold with diamonds! I also love my silver Pandora bracelet.

Hobbies: Sunbathing, swimming, travelling, reading, shopping, watching Youtube videos

Favorite drink: PG Tips

Favorite food: This is a hard one! My faves I guess are Thai, Indian, Caribbean. I can't choose just one, I love all foods!

Favorite TV show: Don't really watch TV.

Odd things about me: I have a fairly rare genetic disease called Milroys Disease. Makes me feel very odd! It's something that's noticeable, and people are constantly saying "Do you know your foot is swollen?' Well, yes I do! It's been that way my whole life! It also affects your immune system.

Things that scare me: Spiders, clowns.

Current obsessions: The internet, books. Clothes. Jewelry. Makeup. Shoes. Bags, lol! List goes on!

Not a big poster here, but felt compelled to post and show off my lovely Rosie
<---- to counter the arachnophobia in here! She's very docile and a wonderful pet. Spiders do so much good -- don't be afraid:biggrin::P

She's gorgeous! :biggrin: How old is she?

Resides: Suffolk, UK

Occupation/ Industry: Stay at home mum/home educator and I have my own small craft and furniture customising/restoring company. Future career as a criminologist when my children are older.

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: No specific brands but I love custom corsets.

- Bags: A changing bag!! :biggrin: I have a 4 month old baby and sometimes take out a hand woven clutch from Thailand my sister-in-law bought me. My Fiorelli's sit un-used :sad:

- Jewelry: Custom pieces, but I've taken inspiration from a few. I just like to be different.

Last purchases: Freshwater pearl necklace (early birthday present)

Odd things about me: I own and breed corn snakes :smile: I'm also a computer geek and met my partner in an online computer game, World of Warcraft! We're best friends and have been together 9 years now.

Current obsessions: A few. Diamond studs, solid gold bracelet, new engagement ring. Getting my female snakes to breeding weight ;) Redecorating my house! (including a new "den" as a fifth birthday present for one of my boys).

Best/worst jewelry story: None yet, but got a few long distance transactions on the go so fingers crossed they all go smoothly!

Resides: Belgium

Occupation/ Industry: legal counsel

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: equipment, siwy, max et moi, natan, emporio armani, max Mara etcetera

- Bags: I love gucci and prada bags and I'm lusting for a chanel and hermes bag!

- Jewelry: Cartier hands down

Last purchases: hermes twilly

Current obsessions: Finding the perfect engagement ring together with my bf &#128540;

Best/worst jewelry story: My best jewellery story uptil now involve my bf and cartier- he surprised me with a mini love bracelet after 1 month, he surprised me again with a YG love bracelet for my birthday, a justeunclou ring as a promise ring for our 10 months and now I'm hoping for a great proposal story soon &#128513;

Oh yeah I'm all in...sounds fun!

Occupatio/Industry: Lead CSR Hertz Corporation

Favorite Brand: Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Michael Kors, Elizabeth Arden (cosmetics).

Bags: Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Michael Kors, Long Champ, and I have some SLG's Fendi, LV, Burberry, Coach I hope that count:smile:

Jewelry: Tiffany, 14k gold Pandora charm bracelet, Na Hoku, Michael Kors

Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Shopping, Cleaning

Favorite Drink: Morning ( coffee ) Work ( Water ) Night ( Green tea )

Favorite Food: Anything but I preffer veggies and Fish some chicken and Turkey NO pok and Beef I stop eating pork and beef 12years ago:smile:

Favorite TV Show: True Blood, Son's of Anarchy and Vikings

Odd Things about me: Oooh geez well I'm very organized so I will notice every things that move or touch in my house or in my office...and I will never eat or drink anything if somebody's house sink is dirty this is getting more TMI...lol...well yeah I'm Odd enough I guess:smile:

Things that scare me: Losing love ones

Last Purchased: Pandora charms

Current Obsessions: My Pandora Bracelet I got my 14k gold charm and I'm so obsess to filled my bracelet so there for I didn't fallow my wish list I almost buy them all already:smile:

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm all in...sounds fun!

Occupatio/Industry: Lead CSR Hertz Corporation

Favorite Brand: Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Michael Kors, Elizabeth Arden (cosmetics).

Bags: Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Michael Kors, Long Champ, and I have some SLG's Fendi, LV, Burberry, Coach I hope that count:smile:

Jewelry: Tiffany, 14k gold Pandora charm bracelet, Na Hoku, Michael Kors

Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Shopping, Cleaning

Favorite Drink: Morning ( coffee ) Work ( Water ) Night ( Green tea )

Favorite Food: Anything but I preffer veggies and Fish some chicken and Turkey NO pok and Beef I stop eating pork and beef 12years ago:smile:

Favorite TV Show: True Blood, Son's of Anarchy and Vikings

Odd Things about me: Oooh geez well I'm very organized so I will notice every things that move or touch in my house or in my office...and I will never eat or drink anything if somebody's house sink is dirty this is getting more TMI...lol...well yeah I'm Odd enough I guess:smile:

Things that scare me: Losing love ones

Current Obsessions: My Pandora Bracelet I got my 14k gold charm and I'm so obsess to filled my bracelet so there for I didn't fallow my wish list I almost buy them all already:smile:

Bags:MCM, Furla
Jewelry:Tiffany, Thomas Sabo, Pandora

Last purchase: Tiffany mini gold bean (9mm)
Savingup for DBTY YG

Favorite drink: beer,red wine, milk

Favorite food: Italien

Favorite TV show: Good Wife, Grimm

Odd things about me: my nose, jewely obsessed

Things that scare me: gully cover

Current obsession: DBTY
( I am currently selling most of my Tiffany silver to get a YG one )

Hobbies: reading at purse forum, my sweet old dog

Best/worst jewelry story:
Longtime ago&#8230;&#8230;.
My engagement ring has a little crack, because it felt down when
my hubby (formerly boyfriend ) pop up the question.
I like to look at it,it makes me smile. I kept it like it is,
never let it repair because for me it is part of this lovely moment.