Instead Of Black Courtenay...

What a great find, congrats! I noticed you said you were in Kentucky, I'm moving to Lexington in a few months and know I will need my outlet fix. I searched the shopping forum for any info about outlets in the area but didn't find much. Would you happen to know the best outlets in the area? Thank you and congratulations again on your bag, it's lovely!

What a great find, congrats! I noticed you said you were in Kentucky, I'm moving to Lexington in a few months and know I will need my outlet fix. I searched the shopping forum for any info about outlets in the area but didn't find much. Would you happen to know the best outlets in the area? Thank you and congratulations again on your bag, it's lovely!
Congratulations on your move! I don't think there's an actual Coach-branded outlet store in KY, but there's a purse and shoe outlet in Lexington that says they carry Coach, and of course the dept stores that would carry them.. For a Coach Outlet store, you'd drive down to Sevierville or up to Cincinatti. Or, you could drive a little SW and hit the Lebanon and Nashville store. I think you're about 200 miles from the TN stores, and around 80 to Cinci.

Oh, and I was in KY for work, I have to drive up there quite a bit to different car dealerships. I actually live in Middle TN :biggrin:

Congratulations on your move! I don't think there's an actual Coach-branded outlet store in KY, but there's a purse and shoe outlet in Lexington that says they carry Coach, and of course the dept stores that would carry them.. For a Coach Outlet store, you'd drive down to Sevierville or up to Cincinatti. Or, you could drive a little SW and hit the Lebanon and Nashville store. I think you're about 200 miles from the TN stores, and around 80 to Cinci.

Oh, and I was in KY for work, I have to drive up there quite a bit to different car dealerships. I actually live in Middle TN :biggrin:

Thank you so much, that helps a lot! I will have to take various weekend trips to various ones once I head out there.