Instant reveal - Red Currant Page!

So cute!!! A very unusual closure. Do you feel like it will be a hassle to close?
Do you mind if I ask the price? I don't remember seeing it in the Fall preview thread.

Thanks! I think the closure will take some getting used to. I wouldn't say it's a hassle, just need to remember to move that metal plate - it goes on pretty easily. Price was $425!

Wow. Great reveal. Nice bag. I was hoping someone would get this one soon. I am a fan of anything in Red currant.

Congrats, very classy looking! Would love to see more pics in the daylight if possible. Thanks, enjoy!

Thank you! I know, I absolutely fell in love with this color. Will definitely try to get more pics tomorrow!

Holy smokes that is absolutely tdf!!!! Oh my words I have such a crush on this bag! Congrats. Could you do a mod shot? I am 5'2" and trying to figure out how it will fit me.

Picked her up today! Love the classic look of this bag :smile:

View attachment 2770519

Color isn't entirely accurate in the pictures, more red and less orange irl.

View attachment 2770520

Closure had me confused for a second - front swings out.

View attachment 2770521

Interior view, I like the outer slip pockets.

View attachment 2770522

And finally the back! Might try to get more pics in daylight.

Thanks for looking!

Wow! She is gorgeous. Thx for explaining and showing the front closure - I was confused even with your photo. I like the Page a lot :smile:

I will get her on Momday. It looks really classy. Thanks for the heads up on the front clasp. Congrats!

Thank you, I hope you love her too! :smile:

Holy smokes that is absolutely tdf!!!! Oh my words I have such a crush on this bag! Congrats. Could you do a mod shot? I am 5'2" and trying to figure out how it will fit me.

I am awful with mod shots and don't have a great spot for them, but here's a couple at mid and crossbody lengths:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412536984.581796.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412537003.583018.jpg

Congrats on a great looking bag!

Congrats! I love this style for its simplicity.

Wow! She is gorgeous. Thx for explaining and showing the front closure - I was confused even with your photo. I like the Page a lot :smile:

That's beautiful, congratulations! I really like the clasp!

Great looking bag, congrats!!!

Thank you, everyone! :biggrin:

Couple more daylight pics, getting closer to actual color, but it's a bit darker irl. Color in the mod shots was probably most accurate. Also a slightly clearer interior shot.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412537348.325546.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412537363.798047.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412537409.206446.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pictures! It's a beautiful bag. Congratulations! On your first mod shot, is the strap in the second hole or is that the shortest? It looks like there is a hole in the strap on the side that doesn't have a buckle. Does it, and if it does, what is it for?