Instant Reveal - Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

I called last Friday and the only new colors were the Pale Lemon and Sea Mist.

I saw the Large size on the staging site...will be calling to find out what colors besides white are available..

I asked Coach about this during last PCE and they said it only comes in white...But I would not doubt if they release more colors.
I'm waiting on the Large Daily and hoping for a Black, Silt, or Tan.....something along those lines.....

I think the Bleecker Daily bag is currently the most underrated bag of the moment.

It's so versatile. See the cross body mod shots upthread, and also the shots of the bag with its strap doubled. I love it doubled! That's how I'd wear the bag.

The leather is wonderful and the colors look great in it. A very nice price point for such a great little bag.

No and yes, as long as the strap isn't doubled - with the strap doubled it's a little too high for me to open.

If it helps at all, I'm buying another one of these. Possibly two more. It's large yet unobtrusive, and the leather on mine is GORGEOUS. I'm still petting it three weeks later. It's been so very useful on my trip. I'll admit, sometimes I look down at it and go, "why did I pay $200 for a plain square bag with Coach on it?", but then I touch the leather. Totally, totally worth it.
Thanks. I keep admiring this little bag.

No and yes, as long as the strap isn't doubled - with the strap doubled it's a little too high for me to open.

If it helps at all, I'm buying another one of these. Possibly two more. It's large yet unobtrusive, and the leather on mine is GORGEOUS. I'm still petting it three weeks later. It's been so very useful on my trip. I'll admit, sometimes I look down at it and go, "why did I pay $200 for a plain square bag with Coach on it?", but then I touch the leather. Totally, totally worth it.

I totally agree!! I think I'm going to get Tan and maybe black. I'm loving the Cornflower!!

Loving this bag! It looks so plain at first but once filled up and with the slouch, its beautiful! I am smitten~ I noticed that the straps are really thin, do they dig into your shoulders if you carry quite a bit? TIA!

Loving this bag! It looks so plain at first but once filled up and with the slouch, its beautiful! I am smitten~ I noticed that the straps are really thin, do they dig into your shoulders if you carry quite a bit? TIA!

If you carry a heavy load, it can dig a little. Full with normal stuff, it is fine. I wore it on an all day excursion and I switched it from double strap to crossbody at one point and it was fine for about six hours straight.