Initial thoughts on the Swagger Chain Crossbody

Can you fit in a slim sun glasses case? I admire this bag if it's not 2 slim separated compartments I would have jumped in right away. But I am worried about it can't fit sunglasses case. I it's the requirement for my weekend bags as I live in a place with plenty of sunshine, sunglasses is a must have when going out.

I have a slim soft case. I can try it and take a pic. I am pretty sure it would fit in general. But depending on your other stuff, a wallet could hog all the space.

Update: I fit my slim sunglasses case in the bag with the rest of my stuff. It fit best when I took my items out of the pouch. But I also managed to make it work with the pouch too.

Here are a few pics:
IMG_1513055798.411713.jpg
IMG_1513055816.584405.jpg
IMG_1513055828.481950.jpg

So if you have a card case you are good to go with room to spare.

To recap my contents -
Medium Céline strap wallet
Baggu pouch with lip balm, lip gloss, hand sanitizer and eye drops
A pen
Work badge and key ring
Coach rocket card case
Soft sunglasses case
iPhone 6
Hand cream
Pouch of almond butter

Not included - my keys but there was room somewhere.

Update: I fit my slim sunglasses case in the bag with the rest of my stuff. It fit best when I took my items out of the pouch. But I also managed to make it work with the pouch too.

Here are a few pics:
View attachment 3905494
View attachment 3905495
View attachment 3905496

So if you have a card case you are good to go with room to spare.

To recap my contents -
Medium Céline strap wallet
Baggu pouch with lip balm, lip gloss, hand sanitizer and eye drops
A pen
Work badge and key ring
Coach rocket card case
Soft sunglasses case
iPhone 6
Hand cream
Pouch of almond butter

Not included - my keys but there was room somewhere.
Wow! It fits quite a lot! Thank you so much for sharing. You just sold the bag to me.

Reactions: jade
Update: I’ve been carrying this all week. So far so good. The crossbody strap is a good length. Opening and closing are fine and I am not having trouble getting it to latch.

It turns it to have more room than I realized. All my key stuff is fitting no problem.

It feels fairly lightweight as well.

I am noticing a few creases at the back of the flap - that is to be expected. If that is bothersome to you skip this bag!

This leather seems to scratch a little less than my Dinky, which is surprising.

Update: I’ve been carrying this all week. So far so good. The crossbody strap is a good length. Opening and closing are fine and I am not having trouble getting it to latch.

It turns it to have more room than I realized. All my key stuff is fitting no problem.

It feels fairly lightweight as well.

I am noticing a few creases at the back of the flap - that is to be expected. If that is bothersome to you skip this bag!

This leather seems to scratch a little less than my Dinky, which is surprising.
Glad to hear you are enjoying your bag !!! This bag is really pretty !!! I like all the little details . I was wondering , do you have a mod shot ? I am petite and most cb bags are to long on my body :sad: And I do believe the strap is not adjustable , correct ?

Glad to hear you are enjoying your bag !!! This bag is really pretty !!! I like all the little details . I was wondering , do you have a mod shot ? I am petite and most cb bags are to long on my body :sad: And I do believe the strap is not adjustable , correct ?

No mod shot yet, will try to take one.

The strap adjusts into a shoulder bag, so there is another option. Also, if you have access to a leather worker - they could easily add another hole for you in the strap. Maybe even at the Coach store.

No mod shot yet, will try to take one.

The strap adjusts into a shoulder bag, so there is another option. Also, if you have access to a leather worker - they could easily add another hole for you in the strap. Maybe even at the Coach store.
Thanks ! Look forward to it :smile:
Ok great ! So the bag will probably work out then . But thats true , I could always take it to a leather shop near me .