In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

My recent purchase, 0.28tcw DBTY earrings.
View attachment 5669101

with the rest of the family :
View attachment 5669102
- 0.39tcw drop earrings
- 0.28tcw earrings
- 0.32c GVVS1 necklace
- 0.08c necklace
- 0.08c bracelet
Congrats on your new purchase! I once tried on DBTY earrings in that size and thought they were fabulous. I love your whole collection. Just beautiful!:love:

Reactions: etudes
Just spotted actor Michelle Yeoh wearing the Peretti cabochon ring in jade and perhaps silver, in an recent interview w/ Cate Blanchett. She's stunning (and of course the ring!).

You can view the video here:
Cate Blanchett & Michelle Yeoh | Actors on Actors 2022

View attachment 5688634
Thanks for sharing this. I love love love the cabachon ring and have it in turquoise and onyx.
The turquoise was discontinued, but OMG... everyone.. it's back!

This is the large version, 19mm, vs the small version which is 15mm. I have both sizes in the turquoise, and by far, I love 19mm version much more. Michelle is wearing the 19mm jade version.

Here it is in YG. If anyone is looking for the turquoise version in YG, I would grab it. They only have a size 6 and 7, but this ring is resizable.

Thanks for sharing this. I love love love the cabachon ring and have it in turquoise and onyx.
The turquoise was discontinued, but OMG... everyone.. it's back!

This is the large version, 19mm, vs the small version which is 15mm. I have both sizes in the turquoise, and by far, I love 19mm version much more. Michelle is wearing the 19mm jade version.

Here it is in YG. If anyone is looking for the turquoise version in YG, I would grab it. They only have a size 6 and 7, but this ring is resizable.
Wow, 18k for turquoise????
Inflation is steep, steep, steep.

Reactions: BigAkoya
I have the cabochon ring (in rock crystal and silver) and I love it so much. It’s like wearing a giant crystal ball on my finger and it’s so fun.

Their sterling silver versions are not too badly priced imo (but for how long?? Lol)

Reactions: BigAkoya
I have the cabochon ring (in rock crystal and silver) and I love it so much. It’s like wearing a giant crystal ball on my finger and it’s so fun.

Their sterling silver versions are not too badly priced imo (but for how long?? Lol)
I am sure it looks amazing! I love her gumball cabochon rings.
Don't you also have the Bone Cuff? I wear my cabochon rings with the Bone Cuff and love the look. It's very clean, yet it's bold.

Speaking of price increase, for kicks, I just went to the Tiffany website. The small Bone Cuff in silver is now $1400.00.
It will be $2K soon.