In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

In honor of Elsa Peretti - posting my favorite and newer piece.
My sister gave me the Sevillana ring a long time ago and I wear it almost everyday. I always get compliments on it. It's the larger size.
I also just had my 50th birthday in June and my sister gave me the small Elsa Peretti bone cuff. It's hard to believe that in 2020, the bone cuff had it's 50th anniversary/birthday too and it's still a piece that people wear.

Attachments

• 20210821_110803.jpg
    20210821_110803.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 81
My sister gave me the Sevillana ring a long time ago and I wear it almost everyday. I always get compliments on it. It's the larger size.
I also just had my 50th birthday in June and my sister gave me the small Elsa Peretti bone cuff. It's hard to believe that in 2020, the bone cuff had it's 50th anniversary/birthday too and it's still a piece that people wear.
Beautiful!

I love these both pieces What a wonderful sister, the bone cuff is gorgeous on you!
Happy Birthday!

Perfect together :heart:

Reactions: looksjustright
So tell me if this is weird (and could be temporary, I’m a serial monogamist), but since Elsa’s passing () and rediscovering Tiff and her collection, I can see myself being like Liza (supposedly) and wearing Elsa exclusively for a good long time. I’ve been through my Cartier/VCA/DY phases but this one just feels right… Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
So when my sister gave my EP bone for my bday, it was for the wrong wrist. She thought I would wear it on my left ha
I am a serial monogamist like you too! I probably go a bit far on the clothing as I buy multiples of the same item if I love something.

I actually like wearing the same brands over and over again... I think it's part of a person's look.

Elsa Peretti is timeless. Now that Elsa has passed away, I think she will turn into the Schlumberger of our time. Her pieces will be regarded as classics, worn by people of all ages, young & old.

I say for go for it Liza! It will be your look, and having a certain look is the most fashionable of all!
When my sister gifted me my EP bracelet, we did have to exchange it because I wanted to wear it on my right side and she gave me a left sided bracelet. We went to the store and I asked the sales person if she sold a lot more cuffs after Elsa Peretti passed away. She said now that she thinks about it, she did sell a lot more cuffs after her passing. She also told us that the right side in the small cuff in size small was back ordered so it would take a couple weeks to come in. She said it looks like a lot of people are ordering that particular size.

Always loved the bone, but I had no idea the ring looked soooo wonderful, enjoy both!

PS what a lovely sister you have, she has great taste, and she must have a great sister too :winkiss: