In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

I love your platinum pave starfish! Platinum is actually my metal of choice, so wow, that starfish is perfect. I am sure it is a retired/discontinued piece though. If you don't mind, do you recall when you purchased it? You and @AntiqueShopper are making me love starfishes! I think I am going to wait before I purchase anything yet in case Tiffany brings back some of her retired pieces in honor of her. She was such an iconic designer, then and now.

Plus, from a pure business perspective, it makes sense for Tiffany to leverage this moment and sell more jewelry.

Hi BigAkoya, thank you! :flowers: Not sure which (or both :graucho: ) appeals to you, but I do have item numbers to further enable! ;) Pendant is #12871767 and is Brooch #12712081. Not sure if the pendant is a current item, but just looked, and the brooch is! My pendant is identical to my brooch in size and shape, but is drilled at one end to accommodate the chain, and it's lacking the pin mechanism.

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/brooches/elsa-peretti-starfish-brooch-12712081/

Since we are on a roll with this wonderful thread, @Hermes Nuttynut's post reminded me of a video I once saw. I found it and wanted to share. When I first saw this video, it made me fall in love with her pieces even more. I just watched it again... wonderful video.

I posted it here as I thought some of you might also enjoy it (@Hermes Nuttynut Check out the Terracotta pot Elsa has on her desk in the video!)

Elsa Peretti’s Story Told in Scrapbook Style | The Adventurine

Thank you for sharing with us, enjoyed this so much!

Reactions: BigAkoya
Hi BigAkoya, thank you! :flowers: Not sure which (or both :graucho: ) appeals to you, but I do have item numbers to further enable! ;) Pendant is #12871767 and is Brooch #12712081. Not sure if the pendant is a current item, but just looked, and the brooch is! My pendant is identical to my brooch in size and shape, but is drilled at one end to accommodate the chain, and it's lacking the pin mechanism.

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/brooches/elsa-peretti-starfish-brooch-12712081/
Thank you. It’s so gorgeous. I want the pendant, but I did not see it online. I wonder if they will alter the brooch and drill a hole for me. I will ask. Thank you for the item number! I love your starfishes!

Today I’m wearing:
1. Peretti Turquoise Earrings - something I forgot yesterday. My jewelry addiction is real :lol:!
2. 11mm Open Heart Platinum and Diamonds
3. Open Heart Charm Bracelet in silver (the gold version has been on my list for years)
4. Color by the Yard Aquamarine bracelet in platinum

My goal is to wear and post as many different combinations of her pieces as I can for a week.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Today I’m wearing:
1. Peretti Turquoise Earrings - something I forgot yesterday. My jewelry addiction is real :lol:!
2. 11mm Open Heart Platinum and Diamonds
3. Open Heart Charm Bracelet in silver (the gold version has been on my list for years)
4. Color by the Yard Aquamarine bracelet in platinum

My goal is to wear and post as many different combinations of her pieces as I can for a week.
View attachment 5030425

View attachment 5030426

Stunning!!!! Can’t wait to see your future posts.

• Love
Reactions: AntiqueShopper
Today I’m wearing my most unique Tiffany piece. I say unique because this bean is from the bean keychain. I removed the original leather strap and placed it on a black cord. I once wore it to an art show and I received a few compliments from artists.

Attachments

• DDCC5484-F393-443D-B2DD-04D2B18779FF.jpeg
    DDCC5484-F393-443D-B2DD-04D2B18779FF.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 99
I don't have a piece from elsa peretti at the moment. But I order the CBTY bracelet's with the pink sapphire. :heart: My tiffany is still closed because of covid. But they order the bracelet's for me and they will try to get me the matching necklace. :smile:

Does anybody know if it will cost extra when I have to shorten the bracelet's? Im not sure if they are too long and I can't try them on.

I hope in the future I can get more pieces from her collection. My wishlist is so long... I plan to get DBTY and maybe CBTY in YG with jade.

Thank you. It’s so gorgeous. I want the pendant, but I did not see it online. I wonder if they will alter the brooch and drill a hole for me. I will ask. Thank you for the item number! I love your starfishes!

Maybe a converter would work. Although it would change the purity of the design (which you probably don’t want to do), it’s an option instead of altering it or drilling a hole. Here’s an example:

Last edited: