I'm on a bag search--who's with me :)?

amanda said:
hmmm let me see if i can find you an audra...i adore mine so much, i'd love to welcome you to the audra club! hehe

this is what my search returned: http://www.adasa.com/product--asp--ProdID--24155--af--page.htm

it's a preorder and slightly different than mine (this is the new season) but it should still be a fabulous bag. adasa is where i got mine, they're fabulous and i believe they do free two day shipping. NM also has a slightly different version on backorder.

:nuts: :love: drool.....Ok I don't yet own an IF, and I think now that I'm shopping for a hobo, I'm definitely getting one of her bags! They teased me by showing me a lovely creamy metallic color, in the whiplash, but the brown that's available is lovely! I think I might like that one better since the brown is a little darker so that I won't spastically stain it:shame: I'm going to play around on adasa and NM for colors etc...Thanks Amanda!--you've got another IF convert!:biggrin:

Ayla, Cristina, and SuLi--Thanks for encouraging my search for the Speedy!! I've always been paranoid about Ebay, but I'll check out mypoupette, and it may take a while, but one of these days I'll find that beauty :smile: Naturally I'll run it by you gals first so that I don't end up with a fake:sick: At the moment I'm enjoying my ribera, and thinking of a spring hobo that will keep my hands free with work, wedding errands and on our honeymoon, then in a few months when our finances are better, that Speedy will be mine! :love: :biggrin: