I'm officially a Coach SA!

Actually the Coach boutique is in Rogers at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade.

As far as rumors-- none, except a lot of people being pissed off at Altman for bailing. I personally thought it was funny.

Oh, wait, rumors! Let's see.... everyone's saying that Houston Nutt is sleeping with Donna Bragg, a local news reporter, and that Broyles is about to fire his ass, too.

But now they've gone to a recruiting firm to get a "big name" BB head coach. So I guess we'll see what happens next....

I knew there was one in Rogers, but I thought there might be another one. Since I live five hours away, I doubt I'll ever get there. What kind of items do they have?

I watched Altman's press conference when he was announced HC. I could tell he felt uncomfortable when he was speaking and doing the hog call.

I've been reading about Nutt's antics on the hog call message board. Don't think Broyles will fire him. I hope he doesn't become the new AD.

razorbackbelle0, congratulations! :woohoo:

Wow! I'm SO excited for you! :yahoo:

Remember to keep us updated on whats coming out next (provided you won't get in trouble) and make us proud with all the awesome goodies you're gonna get with your discount!! :graucho: