I'm engaged!

It has been forever since I've been on here, because I had to curb my purse habit for a while...but I wanted to share my exciting news! We got engaged last weekend and the ring is gorgeous...it is really difficult to get a good picture, I'll try again and post more later. It is a 1 carat Adura diamond (85 facet cut-corner princess) in the Ritani Endless Love setting. I love it!! Pictures do not do it justice!

View attachment 232426

I've been looking through the engagement ring thread here and PF members have some amazing rings!
Congrats!! Really nice ring! You have long beautiful fingers. So does my daughter. Here's a pick of her fingers. She's only 9 years old, but I bet she'll soon palm a basketball in no time. :nuts:

Attachments

• Dfinger.JPG
    Dfinger.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 38
Congrats!! Really nice ring! You have long beautiful fingers. So does my daughter. Here's a pick of her fingers. She's only 9 years old, but I bet she'll soon palm a basketball in no time. :nuts:

Yes, she has lovely long fingers. I didnt realise that the shape of your hands has a lot to do with how good the jewellery looks. I noticed that all the movie stars have lovely hand shots with their jewellery. And it is more than just having a good manicure!

Thanks everyone! I have taken a few more pictures, unfortunately they aren't great. It is so difficult to capture the sparkle and beauty of the ring in a picture, especially when you are a terrible photographer like I am!

And thanks for the compliments on my hands...although I don't think my fingers look as long in real life. And they definitely didn't help me play basketball - I am only 5'4!

Anyway, here are the other pics:

ring1.JPG

ring2.JPG

ring3.JPG