ID these SHOES, please

I was watching Season 7 Episode 7 Last night where Tamara and 2 other girls (forgot their name) rode in a helicopter from OC to LA for some sort of business meeting. Tamara was wearing this beautiful blue dress and some Nude peep-toe d'orsay type peep toe pumps with a flower on the front part...Kinda looked like Steve Madden's 'Rosale" pump. I tried taking a screen shot or finding a screen shot but I can't find it anywhere..anyone have any idea what shoe that was?? It was Gorgeous!!! And I'm pretty sure Tamara doesn't wear steve maddens?

The only pic i found was of the episode but her shoes were cut off :sad: I attached a pic of what the shoes she was wearing looked like which are steve madden brand...it was a patent platform peep toe pump with a bow, but I'm not sure if she was wearing steve madden. The bottoms weren't red so that eliminates CL's.

Attachments

• RealHousewivesOC7-Ep7.jpg
    RealHousewivesOC7-Ep7.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 266
  • shoes_iaec1288959.jpg
    shoes_iaec1288959.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 261
I'm obsessed with Vince clothing and now I'm trying to find a pair of sandals worn by the Vince models in their current web photos. Does anyone know who the designer is of these sandals? They also come in grey/blue. I've looked endlessly through department store websites, and I've looked at many of the top designers. I even emailed Vince and they told me they're either Jil Sander or Chloe, but no luck finding them with that information...

I'd love help!!

(And if you're up for it, who makes these? :smile:)

Here are the sandals if you don't want to click through the link! :smile:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-27 at 10.37.20 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-27 at 10.37.20 AM.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Screen shot 2012-03-27 at 10.37.33 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-27 at 10.37.33 AM.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 248
I was watching Season 7 Episode 7 Last night where Tamara and 2 other girls (forgot their name) rode in a helicopter from OC to LA for some sort of business meeting. Tamara was wearing this beautiful blue dress and some Nude peep-toe d'orsay type peep toe pumps with a flower on the front part...Kinda looked like Steve Madden's 'Rosale" pump. I tried taking a screen shot or finding a screen shot but I can't find it anywhere..anyone have any idea what shoe that was?? It was Gorgeous!!! And I'm pretty sure Tamara doesn't wear steve maddens?

The only pic i found was of the episode but her shoes were cut off :sad: I attached a pic of what the shoes she was wearing looked like which are steve madden brand...it was a patent platform peep toe pump with a bow, but I'm not sure if she was wearing steve madden. The bottoms weren't red so that eliminates CL's.

Is this the shoe? I took a screenshot. It looks a lot like the Charlotte Russe Velvet Bow D'Orsay Pump. :smile:

Attachments

• RHOCScreenShot.jpg
    RHOCScreenShot.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 412
  • CharlotteRusse.jpg
    CharlotteRusse.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 435
Awesome! THank you so much! They do look very much alike don't they? I have a feeling she may even be wearing steve maddens!!

I think you're right! The platforms look higher than the CRs. Looks more like Steve Madden. :P I wondered if they were all copying some more expensive designer shoe, but I couldn't find any that had that origami/fold-over bow. The others all had ribbon bows like Valentino!

alyssago - Aw glad I could help! I'm sorry I couldn't find any info on the second pair for you.

I know Bethenny is wearing a YSL shoe, but I can't find this style/color anywhere! Anyone seen it?

bethenny.jpg