ID these SHOES, please

A woman on the Tube was wearing these. They might be designer -- she had a YSL bag. They look similar to Givenchy boots, but the ones I've seen have 4 straps, not 3, and don't have the white stitching along the top of the sole... Tia for any help!Screenshot_20221228-181225_Photos.jpg

Reactions: sdkitty
Anyone on the above? I have been searching everywhere. It's a listing from Rue La La (the boots are used to style so many listings) and I reached out to their CS but they said they didn't know. I love the heel height and style so much!

b9c7419c7f61bcd420bfb7a9c8403f81.jpg

Can someone please ID Mary-Kate Olson's heels?

Hi everyone!

I can’t find a photo of these to post, my Google skills are failing me — but I’m sure someone here can help.

I am looking for the name/year of a pair of Prada brown leather or suede heels. They have a platform, peep toe, faux ribbon laces in the front and zip up on the heel itself. Like a heeled Oxford with a peep toe. They’re slightly rustic looking, I guess — they have raised stitching, if I’m remembering correctly.

I think they’re from around 2010? I wanted to wear them for my wedding but we were so unbelievably broke that I couldn’t justify it. And now it’s 13 years later and I’m still thinking about them.

I’d like to purchase a pair if I can ever find them, but am hoping for a name/year to start! Thank you!