ID Please help me IDENTIFY this Michael Kors

Reactions: bolsathemosta
Last edited:
Reactions: bolsathemosta
I saw this bag on the GW auction site and it has me a bit confused as to which line it's from. I love the look but haven't seen one with just the MK on the front and just " Michael Kors " as the only thing on the inner tag. Plus the lining, or lack of of in this case.
I also saw another one that has just Michael Kors New York on the inner plate.
I often shop the GW auction site and they don't take the best pictures or provide any extra info on their bags. Both bags are said to have been authenticated and one of the sellers has a very good reputation for selling only legit items.

73278431013353Edwa.jpg

76175421013354Edwa.jpg

16287931013354Edwa.jpg

I saw this bag on the GW auction site and it has me a bit confused as to which line it's from. I love the look but haven't seen one with just the MK on the front and just " Michael Kors " as the only thing on the inner tag. Plus the lining, or lack of of in this case.
I also saw another one that has just Michael Kors New York on the inner plate.
I often shop the GW auction site and they don't take the best pictures or provide any extra info on their bags. Both bags are said to have been authenticated and one of the sellers has a very good reputation for selling only legit items.

View attachment 4787974

View attachment 4787976

View attachment 4787978
I believe that is a Junie Md Hobo from MMK, lovely color! Not sure if it's an outlet or dept store bag though. It's a shame you can't see the "made in" tag to the left of the pockets.

I just bought this michael kors made in Italy bag and I love it. I don't know if it's a more current collection bag or an much older original made in italy bag. The listing said that there were no serial number tags on the inside so I'm assuming that its older. Does anyone know more about her?

She needs to be cleaned well as she's pretty darn dirty but doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her I can't fix.

4878808241178RonG.JPG