ID Please help me IDENTIFY this Michael Kors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nybody know this one? I Just won this at an auction. $18 with shipping. It's damn dirty but I've fixed worse than this...but never canvas. Can't be worse than beige suede...right?

Attached Files:

2. I purchased this wallet a few years ago and I want another one. I can’t find it online ANYWHERE, but I also don’t know the name of it. Can anyone help me out and identify the name of this wallet? Thank you!

Attached Files:

3. Bump

4. I just bought this from a consignment store in Vero Beach and I remember seeing it but I don't remember the official style name. I believe it's from his high end line. If anyone knows any more info I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Saw this come in colors of red as well. Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

6. It looks like an Ellis to me.

7. No, not it. The purse in my image is quilted however.

8. Can anyone help me recall this MK bag’s name? I bought it about 5/6 years ago new but can’t find the paperwork or name anywhere.

20E7303D-5E47-436C-BF5E-7D03961EC8E3.jpeg

9. Hi, this is a Michael kors bag but I would like to know the model. If anyone knows of it, please let me know! Thank you

Attached Files:

10. Looks like a Berkley Clutch to me.

Katinahat likes this.
  11. Thanks so much for replying to my question. So helpful to know what it is!

so12monc likes this.
  12. #1317 Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  13. This looks like a Jamesport to me.

14. Looks like a Skorpios Shopper Tote to me.

15. Looks like a Karson Tote Bag.