ID Please help me IDENTIFY this Michael Kors

Hello,

I would love some help with identifying this MK collection bag. It's similar to rehearsal, but has a zipper. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_20170608_175157.jpg
    IMG_20170608_175157.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20170608_175336.jpg
    IMG_20170608_175336.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20170608_175257.jpg
    IMG_20170608_175257.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 256
Hello,

I would love some help with identifying this MK collection bag. It's similar to rehearsal, but has a zipper. Thank you so much!

I haven't seen this bag before & I've never seen a Rehearsal with a zip top. Looks similar to the Rehearsal satchel but not the Rehearsal drawstring bag. You may need to go to an outside service. For a small fee, they can give you more information about it. Good luck.

That interesting I was wondering if it was a Layton also

As far as authenticity, there are several things to look at to make a determination. The necessary pictures are listed in the first thread of the ATMK thread. Once you have a 25 post count, you can post a request with the necessary pictures so I can make a determination. :smile:

Counterfeiters have gotten really good at replicating designer goods. There are a lot on Ebay as well as a lot of other resale sites.

As far as authenticity, there are several things to look at to make a determination. The necessary pictures are listed in the first thread of the ATMK thread. Once you have a 25 post count, you can post a request with the necessary pictures so I can make a determination. :smile:

Counterfeiters have gotten really good at replicating designer goods. There are a lot on Ebay as well as a lot of other resale sites.
Thank you for that information. I will get my post count up so I can post on the authenticity page

Reactions: cdtracing