ID Please help me IDENTIFY this Michael Kors

Can you help identify this bag? I bought it a few years ago at Nordstrom rack. I really like the bag and would like to try to get another in a different color but I don't know what to search under. The one I have is Navy

Attachments

• IMG_3221.JPG
    IMG_3221.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 166
Hello! Can you please help me ID this bag? A friend saw it somewhere and I want to know it's name or something I can find it with help of. I checked their website but couldn't find it.
Thank you so very much :smile:

Attachments

• MK1.jpeg
    MK1.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 148
Hello! Can you please help me ID this bag? A friend saw it somewhere and I want to know it's name or something I can find it with help of. I checked their website but couldn't find it.

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with this one. Perhaps one of the other ladies on the forum know it.

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with this one. Perhaps one of the other ladies on the forum know it.

I've never seen this one before either. Hopefully someone else has.

Reactions: cdtracing
Color is hard to tell with pictures because it will show up a little different depending on lighting & monitor pixels. Looks like Aquamarine on my monitor.

That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a powder blue. I have the serial number is there a way to search the bag and find a list of past colors or is there possibly a thread with posts about this particular style of jet set medium tote?

That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a powder blue. I have the serial number is there a way to search the bag and find a list of past colors or is there possibly a thread with posts about this particular style of jet set medium tote?
You can do a search in the MK forum for the color. You can also do a search in the color comparison thread for posts comparing aquamarine to other blue shades.