I think I found pics of the new Sig Stripe Stuff!!

I :heart: :heart: :heart: the scarf print! Especially the tote, although I would settle for just a scarf itself. WOW! I also like that signature navy/denim draft tote. Thanks! Does anyone know if a scarf will be available in the print, and a number?

Darn, I was really hoping the denim wouldn't have sig on it. I am dying for a good denim bag. I have been wishing a denim LV would fall into my closet somehow.

Maybe I will like it more in person. Thanks for finding and posting pics. And I agree the green scarf print is nice.

Thanks so much for this thread, Krispin!! I love the new demin stuff!! And the green scarf print is so cute!! Can't wait to see all this stuff in person! When might it be in the stores???

And the Scarf Print! I LOVE IT! I LOVE GREEN!

11115_d1.jpg

11116:
11116_d1.jpg

11117:
11117_d1.jpg

omg - almost choked on my breakfast here - LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

almost more than the "speedy"...on the fence with that.

thank you soooooo much krispin!

oooh, thanks krispin!! I also really like the scarf print colors. I love the little tote, but I've never owned a scarf print bag b/c the fabric seems so delicate (maybe I'm wrong!). The speedy I'm not crazy about in sig stripe, but I just am not a fan of that sig/brown stripe combo. I do like it in denim, but like another poster said, I've already got 3 blue bags! And I wear a lot of denim, I think I'm going to have to pass. So cute though, I really like the denim/leather combination.

I also really like the scarf print colors. I love the little tote, but I've never owned a scarf print bag b/c the fabric seems so delicate (maybe I'm wrong!).

no...you're correct...it is kinda delicate. I have a wristlet from 2005 (the primary color "scarf print" one) and I worry so much about snagging it on something...that I really dont' use it that much.

maybe this will be a different material...who knows?