I should keep this, right?? (A reveal!)

i felt pretty guilty buying this because I just got the lady web last month and already spent money Black Friday shopping. But knowing this will be discontinued, I just could not help it! What do you think, keep??

I've been lusting after this and have been second guessing buying red over rose beige for a long time. I love my red Disco though, but this is just the perfect perfect nude that will go with everything! I love it.

I also got a new Saint Laurent cardholder pictured also. Ah I'm so excited about this bag!!!
I bought the exact same things as you, just in different colors lol!
I got the disco in black and cardholder in marine blue.
You have wonderful taste!

Enjoy your new purchases! :biggrin: after all, that is great way to make sure all the money you spent is worth while ;)
I want to ask where you got the card holder from? I am looking to buy the same ysl card holder! Looks very useful for my lifestyle :smile:

I purchased from matches fashion :smile: they had a few colors available. I got a decent discount . If you've never shopped on their website, feel free to message me and I can send you a referral link to get a discount code.

I purchased from matches fashion :smile: they had a few colors available. I got a decent discount . If you've never shopped on their website, feel free to message me and I can send you a referral link to get a discount code.

Oh, I see! Thanks for that info. I have never shopped from that site but have came across the name a few times. PMed you :smile:

Please let me know the discount code [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PurseForum mobile app

You should definitely keep it! I think the Disco is especially pretty in this color, as it showcases the leather and markings well. It's a great neutral color that will go with everything, which means you will definitely get use out of it. And you received it a discount, which makes it even more worthwhile.:smile:

i felt pretty guilty buying this because I just got the lady web last month and already spent money Black Friday shopping. But knowing this will be discontinued, I just could not help it! What do you think, keep??

I've been lusting after this and have been second guessing buying red over rose beige for a long time. I love my red Disco though, but this is just the perfect perfect nude that will go with everything! I love it.

I also got a new Saint Laurent cardholder pictured also. Ah I'm so excited about this bag!!!

Hi! I just saw your post from a year ago do you still have the saint laurent cardholder? If so do you like it was it worth the price? Does it last and hold up well?

These kind of questions are always difficult because everyone is different

Take the Papertiger quiz

Firstly - close your eyes and pretend just to yourself you've taken it back, how do you feel?

Feelings:
1. Relieved the guilt is gone
2. Heart broken the bag is gone
3. Panicky, you have to buy the bag again

Answers:
1. Take the bag back for a full refund
2. Keep the bag you'll get over the guilt and the expense
3. Keep the bag, you need it

Hope this helps ;)
I love this Papertiger quiz!

Reactions: papertiger