I need your help guys! Cartier help

Hi, Doll...I don't own a Love Bracelet but if the shape is oval...don't get it too big.
I have an oval shape diamond bracelet with a clasp. I had it made smaller (tiny wrists) because it would flip and not sit right on my wrist.
Does that make sense?
Good luck!!!
Yah, you always make sense! :nuts::biggrin:

@babybumpkins - my wrist measures approx 6"/15.5cm. i wanted the looser fit so went up to an 18 and it allows me to push the bracelet 3-4 inches up my arm. i know you mentioned that yours is all wrapped up but i would recommend putting it on so that you can exchange it if need be. i think they allow for 30 days to exchange an item so if you wait til may, then you're stuck with what you have.

the other thing to consider is warm weather (if applicable). i don't want my bracelet stuck on my arm and not able to move during the warmer months.

Boggle - thanks for sharing, definitely good advice.
He hasn't let me unwrap it yet ....but I went into Cartier today to try on the sample sizers again, which as we all know is not as good as the real thing...BUT the 17 did seem like a pretty good fit still sliding up and down the arm a few inches. The SA seemed to SWEAR that the 18 would be WAY to big for my 6" wrist, and the sample bangle did twirl around very loosely, as well as hang down a bit on my wrist. Does the size of your 18 not bother you at all ? Do you keep it on all the time? I am sure it looks fabulous on you as I love the look of the large bangle ...just wondering how comfortable it is 24-7.

Boggle - thanks for sharing, definitely good advice.
He hasn't let me unwrap it yet ....but I went into Cartier today to try on the sample sizers again, which as we all know is not as good as the real thing...BUT the 17 did seem like a pretty good fit still sliding up and down the arm a few inches. The SA seemed to SWEAR that the 18 would be WAY to big for my 6" wrist, and the sample bangle did twirl around very loosely, as well as hang down a bit on my wrist. Does the size of your 18 not bother you at all ? Do you keep it on all the time? I am sure it looks fabulous on you as I love the look of the large bangle ...just wondering how comfortable it is 24-7.

i don't find the 18 uncomfortable at all. i have smaller wrists and larger hands so the bracelet doesn't slide too far down my hand. i keep it on all the time and have grown used to the feeling of it on my arm. i used to own a 17 and i went up to an 18 b/c of the summer months and the discomfort at night. the 18 has been much more comfortable for me. i'll try to take a pic with it tomorrow and post so you can see.

If the smaller one is already loose, then I wouldn't get the larger one.

If it didn't spin whatsoever, then it would be a different story. I think the only way to tell if you're truly happy is to wear it around the house a bit.

If the smaller one is already loose, then I wouldn't get the larger one.

If it didn't spin whatsoever, then it would be a different story. I think the only way to tell if you're truly happy is to wear it around the house a bit.
I am happy. It is a keeper. My hubby switched it to my right wrist and I will wear it layered with my other bracelets. I love the way it feels on and I love it!! It is a very special peice for me.
One regret is not getting it sooner!

Boggle that would be WONDERFUL!!! I would looove to see a pic of how you wear it loose but still wear all the time :smile:. Thank you!

here are some pics that i promised. sorry that the quality isn't the best but i wanted to post some as fast as i could. hope this helps. let me know if you need additional pics/views.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.44.jpg
    Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.44.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.44 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.44 #2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.45.jpg
    Photo on 2011-03-02 at 22.45.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 158
Boggle - thank you so much!!!! wow that love bracelet looks gorgeous on you!:woohoo:
How long have you had it for ?
And guess what? I think it looks very much like the 17 on me - so I am very relieved!

Hubs agreed I get to unwrap and try it on in a few weeks - before the exchange deadline so I will post some pics soon as well. :smile: I am going to make sure I have just as much wiggle room too. Thanks again dear!!!!

@babybumpkins - you're very welcome! glad to help out any way i can. i've had this bracelet since valentine's day. it was a gift from my dh and kids. my kids had a blast screwing the bracelet on my wrist. but i had the size 17 for a year and a half and it really made me uncomfortable during the summer months and when i was sleeping. glad to hear that you're able to try yours on to determine if it's comfortable enough for you. will look forward to seeing your pics!