I did a boo boo! Help LoL

congrats, it looks great!

corner wear is a problem with these duffles and has been discussed quite a bit in the duffle clubhouse and other threads. I remember reading someone who had used markers or something similar and dabbed the corners. My cobalt duffle is starting to show some corner wear, and I also purchased a pre-owned black cherry duffle with some minor corner wear. i was lucky in finding some markers that are almost an identical match and I blotted the corners enough that the discoloration is not noticeable.

Not sure that you want to go that route, and cognac is probably a tougher color to match. Maybe you can find some better suggestions by searching some past threads. :smile:

Congrats! Is this duffle #3 or #4? It looks like it's in great shape minus slight corner wear. The cognac looks pretty red in the picture. Enjoy!

Pics are crappy, night time with the phone. Everything is in excellent condition with the exception of the little corners, can I have that "fixed" somehow??

I actually tried a little brown shoe polish on the corners of mine since I didn't have any leather paint to match, and it worked out well. I didn't care if it wasn't perfect since mine was pretty well loved already.

ETA: just buff it well so you don't get rub off on your clothes

Thanks guys :smile:
It's #3. I am ok for now lol. Only will get another if I stumble upon an emerald.

Thanks for the suggestions. The little bit if corner wear looks a lot worst in the pic than irl to be honest.... It doesn't bug me really that much :smile:
The color is FABULOUS!