I can't help myself...

pseub said:
I'm going to get the first one. I agree it probably is the most versatile of the three, and it's SO pretty in person.

You have wanted the first one for along time. Go for it, take it for a test drive, if you don't like it return it. After that my vote is #3.

I'm partial to the Blake. I have one in black and I use it all the time. I really love it. The only thing with it is that it is a little heavy. (The hardware makes it heavy.) That being said, you really can't go wrong with your first choice. It, too, is a beautiful bag! Here's another pretty bag to consider.

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 36
That's a nice bag, Kat. Very nice clean lines. Is it a Marc Jacobs or another brand?

I think I might wait and get a Blake in black later in the year. One of the things I thought about was the weight of the bag and whether I'd want to be lugging around a heavy bag in the summer heat.

pseub said:
That's a nice bag, Kat. Very nice clean lines. Is it a Marc Jacobs or another brand?

I think I might wait and get a Blake in black later in the year. One of the things I thought about was the weight of the bag and whether I'd want to be lugging around a heavy bag in the summer heat.
The white bag I showed you is by Furla. It is their east west shoulder bag. It is $330. I saw it on www.furlausa.com