How many Longchamps do you own?

Here's my current collection; after a recent purge (and still on-going). I still have a few bags and SLGs to let go so I am not listing those here.

The blacks:
Andre Sairava crossbody
LP club SSH
LP cuir Mr Bag Year of the Rat
LP LH 2724 (discontinued)
LP expandable travel bag

The neutrals:
Foulonne bucket in caramel
LP Saint Tropez in orange
LP straw bag
LP Roseau straw tote
Mlle in honey
Roseau essential north south tote in natural

The burgundies/reds:
Foulonne crossbody in vermillion
Game On crossbody in carmine
LP backpack in plum
LP small cuir in brandy
LP cuir crossbody in sienna

The blues:
3D crossbody in sapphire
LP LLH Eiffel Tower
LP SLH Miaou

Family shot of my LPs. A friend told me I should not include LPs into bag count as they fold flat and does not take up much space. :lol: I store mine unfolded and they do have their own dedicated shelf. Love them as they are so fuss free. Will be welcoming Cypress when the SSH is available in my country.

Attachments

• 20220701_223422_mh1656687362215.jpg
    20220701_223422_mh1656687362215.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20220701_195014_mh1656677517857.jpg
    20220701_195014_mh1656677517857.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 28
Talk about creative counting haha
Ikr. I still included them into my bag count and was trying to keep my LPs to only one piece of each size or four pieces (excluded 2724 and expandable as I use them for travel) but looking at how the price increase is going for LPs, I think it is worthwhile to keep instead. Plus, I just cannot bear to let go of Miaou.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Ikr. I still included them into my bag count and was trying to keep my LPs to only one piece of each size or four pieces (excluded 2724 and expandable as I use them for travel) but looking at how the price increase is going for LPs, I think it is worthwhile to keep instead. Plus, I just cannot bear to let go of Miaou.
I try to keep it to one of each size now also. However, I can’t get rid of/choose between my older version Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty so kept both. Thankfully Big Ben was a different size.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Just went through and counted everything up - good gravy but I have a lot of LCs! Here's the current tally:

LLH (5):
  • Bilberry
  • Chocolate
  • Green (I think that's the color name...from Spring 2015)
  • Bubble
  • Cuir in Camel (I think that's the color - from the Nordstrom sale years ago)
SLH (4):
  • Red
  • Lavender
  • Graphite
  • Black Planetes
MSH (5):
  • Slate
  • Navy
  • Neo in Gray
  • Neo in Opera
  • Cuir in Bilberry
SSH (2):
  • Cumin
  • Bilberry
Expandable totes (2):
  • Beige
  • Black
Backpack:
  • Green line in Burgundy
Cosmetic pouches (2):
  • Rose Pink
  • Black
Other odds and ends:
  • Miaou pouch
  • Coin pouch in Paper
  • Balzane wallet in Black
  • Roseau wallet in Mustard
Phew...that's a lot. But somehow I always still want to get more...LOL.

Just went through and counted everything up - good gravy but I have a lot of LCs! Here's the current tally:

LLH (5):
  • Bilberry
  • Chocolate
  • Green (I think that's the color name...from Spring 2015)
  • Bubble
  • Cuir in Camel (I think that's the color - from the Nordstrom sale years ago)
SLH (4):
  • Red
  • Lavender
  • Graphite
  • Black Planetes
MSH (5):
  • Slate
  • Navy
  • Neo in Gray
  • Neo in Opera
  • Cuir in Bilberry
SSH (2):
  • Cumin
  • Bilberry
Expandable totes (2):
  • Beige
  • Black
Backpack:
  • Green line in Burgundy
Cosmetic pouches (2):
  • Rose Pink
  • Black
Other odds and ends:
  • Miaou pouch
  • Coin pouch in Paper
  • Balzane wallet in Black
  • Roseau wallet in Mustard
Phew...that's a lot. But somehow I always still want to get more...LOL.
Missed one! This SSH - it's a really vibrant royal blue color - can't for the life of me remember the color name:

LPBlue.jpg

I try to keep it to one of each size now also. However, I can’t get rid of/choose between my older version Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty so kept both. Thankfully Big Ben was a different size.
If my older version of Eiffel and Big Ben were of a SLH (never made), I will have kept them both. Both of mine were the MSH and this style just never worked for me.

I’m STILL not brave enough to post what I have here...:lol: I think if I post a pic, I’ll go into shock and will need resuscitation.
I hear ya - It was a shock for me once I pulled them all out and started counting! I have an armoire that I keep my bags in and all of my LC fit perfectly in the bottom drawer - love how compact and easy to store Longchamp is.