How long have you been collecting Coach?

How long have you been collecting Coach

• Less than 6 months

• 6 months to 1 year

• 1 year to 3 years

• 3 years to 10 years

• 10 years or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
My husband bought my first Coach bag for me around 1991. The Casey bag, red leather with a long shoulder strap. Then he added a red cosmetic bag also red leather. I still have both pieces, kept in the original brown boxes Coach used back then.
Does anyone know when the Signature C fabric made it's debut?

Hm...I'm somewhere in 4-5 years I think....and I don't think there has been a "peak"....there are some seasons I'm not super crazy about anything...and others that I love everything!

I've been buying Coach bags for about 4 or 5 years now, but in the past I would sell one bag to get a new one so I only had one at a time. Lately I've been able to just buy so technically I've been "collecting" for about a year or so.

10+ years! I received my first coach when I was 15 (I am 26 now)! It has always been about Coach! I really need to get my first coach back from my closet at my parents house!!!

see what had happened was... i always liked the shoes.. and then i got a shoe that was hard to match (tall boots, strange brown color) so then i knew i had to get a bag to match it right.. then i found this forum by accident, and ever since then (February of this year) I've bought a lot of bags, sold some, kept 3 (large signature stripe in white, brown duffle, black slim flap), along with a couple of accessories and lotsssssss of shoes. got tired of buying cheap things that break down after a week.

2004 was my big year! I came here for refuge! I do not consider myself a collector, my searching is over. My very first Coach piece was a Tabacco Leather Key Fob, I still have it. It's about 20 yrs old! (I was young when I bought it :yes: )

I can't remember my first Coach purse purchase, but I know it was from Ebay. My first Coach.com purchase was a pre-order for the Limited Edition Ocelot Clutch (gone now).

i answered the poll, but never posted!

I had been using my mom's Coach's for years, but my first bag was in 1996, and it was my my HS graduation present (please don't do the math, i'm gettin old!!) ever since then, my love has never stopped. the first bag i bought was soon after, i think it was Janice's Legacy, and my then-boyfriend (now husband) bought me Patricia's Legacy for either our anniversary or my birthday...can't remember now. So my answer is 11 LONG years :smile:!