How is Tory Burch's quality?

If you're looking for understated/classic/leather, then the Robinson Satchel would be perfect. The Saffiano leather does wear very well, and the only wear on my Satchel (3 months of heavy, almost daily use) would have to be on the corners.

I personally do not have any problems with their bags. I do however, always have zipper issues with their wallets and coin purses.
The only issue i actually have with my Robinson Satchel is the zipper - I pulled it clean off the second time I used my bag, but since I bought it off eBay, I wasn't sure if there was anyone I could complain to...I've been meaning to contact TB CS, but I doubt they can do anything for me. This weak zipper hardware (more like the rings that are used to connect the zipper pull to the zipper head) has been the only glaring disappointment of the Robinson Satchel in my experience. I would think for the prices they're charging for this stuff, that I wouldn't have to worry about a zipper pull coming off, but I guess I was wrong. Please let me know if you've had any luck getting your zipper issues addressed or repaired!

I e-mailed their customer service and they sent me an e-mail saying I can go back to the Tory Burch store and get an exchange for my coin purse because the zipper pull kept falling off. I was given the manager's name to ask for and everything. They were all very nice.

Thanks for the feedback on your experience, Lilypan. I don't know if they make the Robinson Satchel with gold HW anymore (early Fall style?) so I don't know if they'd offer to replace it outright, but I will email TB CS and see what they say.

i bought the oversized norah satchel from their website. ok bag but the leather is smooth on the front, textured on the back and sides. i can't deal w.that. it just seems so odd to me. is that normal for leather bags? i did call their boutique and the person i spoke to was really nice.... at least they seem to have good customer service. might consider another purchse in the future.

I have been expanding my love of leather bags...thing is I tend to like vintage or lowkey looking bags. Not a lot of hardware, or patterns, just classic leather satchel style bags. I recently came across Tory Burch's new leather line, and I love it, my only concern is the quality. I know this may be a difficult question since Burch has not been around too long, but just as an idea...is it worth the money etc?

I own 3 Tory handbags and several pairs of sandals, and I can tell you the quality is terrific. In my opinion, it's the best value for your money in the hand bag market right now.. The leather is beautiful, and it really does not matter if you fancy a structured Tory bag or a buttery soft leather bag. They wear very well. I have the Dean Hobo in the Gold Leather (butttery) and wear it for most of the Spring and Summer. Having owned it for a couple of years now, it still looks like new. Bought it at Neiman Marcus and the sales manager wishes she bought it when they had it. She remarked that it looks New.

I own 3 Tory handbags and several pairs of sandals, and I can tell you the quality is terrific. In my opinion, it's the best value for your money in the hand bag market right now.. The leather is beautiful, and it really does not matter if you fancy a structured Tory bag or a buttery soft leather bag. They wear very well. I have the Dean Hobo in the Gold Leather (butttery) and wear it for most of the Spring and Summer. Having owned it for a couple of years now, it still looks like new. Bought it at Neiman Marcus and the sales manager wishes she bought it when they had it. She remarked that it looks New.

Thanks for all the info!