How does the monogram work?

awesome!! it i adorable!!! thanks so much for the picture!!

i wonder if anyone has a monogrammed one from the mens collection? my SA offered to extend pce to me for another day if i want to order from the boutique but obviously it cant be returned if its monogrammed so i really want to see it 'in action' before i order.. thanks in advance!

Luggage tag in UV I ordered monogrammed for my sister. So stinkin adorable!!

I have the CROSBY LEATHER LUGGAGE TAG in blue with Silver Initials. No longer on the site in this color, but they have it in black.

Can you guys put them on a bag and take pics so I can see a size comparison....they look large. Do they come in different sizes?

I don't have a picture, but I got a man's luggage tag in brown (two shades of brown) with monogramming (no color- just imprint). I like how it came out. Just remember that you can't return something monogrammed so be sure about what you want :smile:

paula3boys said:
I don't have a picture, but I got a man's luggage tag in brown (two shades of brown) with monogramming (no color- just imprint). I like how it came out. Just remember that you can't return something monogrammed so be sure about what you want :smile:

Thats exactly what i want... A brown one for my LV neverfull... If it is at all possible would you be able to take a pic? I dont have much use for a luggage tag except as a bag charm so i would be bummed to get it and not like it. Thanks either way!

just got an email from coach about monogramming. it looks like they added a bunch of stuff to the monogram shop (unless it was there and i didn't notice it before) - penny, molly, rory, candace.