How do you guys decorate your bags? (pics please)

:yahoo:Your carlys are soo cute....the scarves go so prefectly....I am going to hit the mall and outlets this weekend to find the perfect accessory...thanks everyone for your ideas....I also love that koi keyfob...I am scouring ebay now to see if I can score one......:graucho:

I got my koi off ebay, so they definitely do pop up from time to time! Good luck and fingers crossed!

I usually use charms/key fobs, but I do have one scarf that I tie to my Signature Stripe Tote sometimes.

I like to have a few different choices because some things look REALLY awesome with certain bags, and others don't. I have my earth charm on my Scribble Tote right now because the blue and green match perfectly! My apple keyfob looks the best on my chocolate bag, and my pink/red/white flower charm is awesome on either my black or my red flap. It's all about either coordinating colors OR contrasting.

I love putting charms on my bags. i dont have any scarves yet but think those look adorable on the other tPFers bags! Here are some pics of some of my bags 'dressed up'! *note...I know this is the coach forum but for example sake I put in some pics of my LV's with charms too....sorry about that!!:flowers::shrugs:

Attachments

• DSC02455.jpg
    DSC02455.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 749
  • DSC02543.jpg
    DSC02543.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 692
  • DSC02573.jpg
    DSC02573.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 674
Chelsea hobo with holiday patchwork scarf (and accordian wallet):

chelseasetscarfia1.jpg

Black/gunmetal sig. stripe tote with skull, and brown/bronze sig. stripe tote with Peace luggage charm:

sigstripesih5.jpg

Medium Ergo tote with pink Ergo keyfob; small Ergo hobo with "W" charm:

ergofamilyvq3.jpg

Red patent Ergo tote with clover charm:

redergocloverwv6.jpg

Pond patent Ergo tote with tattersall scarf and clover charm:

1000062qx3.jpg

Heritage stripe tote in grass, with pink sig. ponytail scarf (thanks RAOK buddy!) and watermelon charm:

heritagepinkbowyx8.jpg

Small turquoise Ergo hobo with pink sig. ponytail scarf and watermelon charm:

0001019bw9.jpg

Medium Ergo hobo in chocolate with brass "W" charm:

chocolateergoxo5.jpg

Wow. This is just pictures I've taken since the first of the year. I think I have issues! LOL. Since I discovered Coach, I can't carry a bag without at least a charm on it. I just can't do it! I'm addicted!

2394542444_e888af5808_m.jpg
2136073587_332d28974f_m.jpg
Ali and Mrs Ergo have to share accessories for now. I have other accessories but I think these go best on both. I have to get my other spring bags out and decorate them and post later.

Here's my Madeline tote! I've used two scarves on it, and one Watermelon Keyfob. I had a bit of trouble trying to match the tattersall scarf with my other Coach bags, but this seems to work just fine.

Don't mind the Coach bear, I have a habit of putting it on top of my Madeline when I'm not using it. :sweatdrop:

Oh, and the sunnies are not from Coach, by the way. But by Fossil. Anyway, I also like tucking the sunnies on the Turnlock pocket since it doesn't easily fall out. It's also pretty convenient for me this way since my sunglasses case is occupied with my toiletries at the moment.

Attachments

• maddiedressedup.jpg
    maddiedressedup.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 674