how do you feel about this? opinions please! :)

no st onge doesnt have many retailers outside of montreal, I had to decide between a store in kitchener and one in vaughan lol. I went with the kitchener store because he was so accommodating the owner John Anthony opened his store on canada day so I could come by and try it on!! how nice is that!? plus he threw in a 20 inch 18k chain for free....

the vaughan store was so rude, they basically said if I dont pay the full price of the layaway within a month they will keep my payments and cancel the transaction...how crazy is that??

Last edited:
Wow...that is crazy! Some people eh? I'm so glad you found someone who is so accommodating!! It's good to have good relationships with a jeweler. Seriously, the earrings would make a killer set for black tie events.... I can see it now!

Wow...that is crazy! Some people eh? I'm so glad you found someone who is so accommodating!! It's good to have good relationships with a jeweler. Seriously, the earrings would make a killer set for black tie events.... I can see it now!
I know I guess theres unethical people in every industry, its just a matter of weeding them out!...I know those earrings are gorgeous:nuts: but for me the necklace is more practical...i'll keep those on a wishlist!!

It's pretty. Wouldn't be my first choice though. Thanks for introducing me to the site! I'm loving their rose gold pieces:smile:
thanks for your honesty vhdos, everyone has different style and thats what makes it interesting;) I'm a huge fan of rose gold aswell, its hard finding beautiful pieces with the perfect tone. i've seen St Onge's 18k rose gold in person and its beautiful not too coppery...