Hologram Mercer

f71d30530ddae0bda56b1097c0123e2a.jpg

My hologram tote came today
I love the colors!

Reactions: butterflyx
Received my tote yesterday, 90% sure it's going back. Entire bag is purple, which is my favorite color but it doesn't shift color at all. My mercer has a lot of variety in colors but not this tote. I think I will probably return it and hope to reorder during the next PCE (my SA thinks there will be one around holiday season when this line is officially released).

Received my tote yesterday, 90% sure it's going back. Entire bag is purple, which is my favorite color but it doesn't shift color at all. My mercer has a lot of variety in colors but not this tote. I think I will probably return it and hope to reorder during the next PCE (my SA thinks there will be one around holiday season when this line is officially released).
They must all be different. Mine looks entirely green but it does shift to purple all over depending in the light.

Did you keep yours? Since I also have last year's market tote I don't want to keep this one unless it's love. I have it packed up to send back and will just hope my local boutique gets them in for holiday season so I can look through a few.
No, I'm keeping mine. I always can sell this one and buy another one. Still waiting for a wallet

The soft wallet came today! It's not made of the same material as the Mercer. It's the same material (cross grain leather) as last year's collection. I'm unable to upload pictures here but it did let me upload on the "Obsessed with hologram" thread, head over there for pictures!