Herve Leger = <3 Part III

Hi all! Could you, please, help me identify style/name of this dress? (the color is more aqua than pictured in the first two pics) Thank you, your help is much appreciated!!!

My message is meant with kindness, and I hope to not offend, but are you sure your dress is authentic?

This dress is supposed to be between 2009-2010.chrissy-teigen.jpg

Question for you all: would you wear a Herve Leger dress to someone else's wedding rehearsal dinner? (I know HL isn't as trendy these days but ignoring that for now, works on my body).
Sure, as long as you look great, who cares if its trendy or not. Bodycon dresses never truly go out of style imo.

Question for you all: would you wear a Herve Leger dress to someone else's wedding rehearsal dinner? (I know HL isn't as trendy these days but ignoring that for now, works on my body).

I've worn HLs to the ceremony/reception of three weddings to date, but not to the rehearsal dinner. If the dress is appropriate for the venue, then I say go for it.

Hello I was wondering if this is real from ebay the seller says i should check this forum so I am assuming it is real but im suspicious since the price is so low? Could someone kindly please authenticate. I also did a search of the sellers name (phildrenki) on this forum since hes sold some CL heels here it seems like he is legit but also shady at the same time.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252332456...70.l6346&_trkparms=gh1g=I252332456459.N101.S1