Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Plenty of Hermes today. When I allow my Kelly to open like the one in the picture, I get many people who come to me to tell me that my bag is open

The white croc is gorgeous. Also red Kellys take my heart away

View attachment 5585336
Oyyy.. didn’t know one can wear Evelyn like this. Suddenly it’s in my list (large model only though)

PS: @missBV , let me add how I appreciate your wildlife pictures. The area you frequent was my stomping ground and I haven’t been back for two years. I miss SG and I miss Orchard Rd! It’s always a pleasure to see these posts. Thank you!

Oyyy.. didn’t know one can wear Evelyn like this. Suddenly it’s in my list (large model only though)

PS: @missBV , let me add how I appreciate your wildlife pictures. The area you frequent was my stomping ground and I haven’t been back for two years. I miss SG and I miss Orchard Rd! It’s always a pleasure to see these posts. Thank you!
Hi hi, thanks so much! Pls visit soon!

Am I the only one who doesn’t get how that woman is wearing her Evelyn? The strap links are both hooked on one side?