Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Don’t kick me out of the tPF family, but I’m kinda into that clear bag to protect a bag while in transit or in case of rain :shrugs:

And now, for some contributions I call “shooting fish in a FSH barrel”

99F62A07-BE43-4598-8F96-47C0EA49BDD2.jpeg43139A68-AAF1-402B-8B90-DAC540EA1ABE.jpegCAD8C3AC-7AE3-4000-B6D3-343F64167866.jpeg

On the way, I saw a supremely chic young woman in a tan trench/windbreaker on a Vespa, with a vintage Kelly slung across her front. Couldn’t get a picture but that’s my definition of chic!

I always carry a foldable plastic tote for my hermes bag. I use it daily for work and even though it is just a bag I'm not trying to knowingly not care for it when it rains and stuff. I and some others like to take care of our things. Dont hermes bags come with rain covers anyways? How is that clear tote any different? lol yall are too much sometimes.

I always carry a foldable plastic tote for my hermes bag. I use it daily for work and even though it is just a bag I'm not trying to knowingly not care for it when it rains and stuff. I and some others like to take care of our things. Dont hermes bags come with rain covers anyways? How is that clear tote any different? lol yall are too much sometimes.
Don’t you know the rules? A person should never carry a kelly for a moment without the sangles and lock being fully fasted up because that can damage the bag, but also should never put a rain covering over a bag to protect it. We need to show appropriate reverence for the leather goods, but please do not take it a step too far! :heart:

Maybe it's raining. Maybe it's just humid (this is SG after all).
Maybe she's going out later and wouldn't normally expose this bag to random bumps and spills in a mall, plus it is supposed to rain tonight.
Maybe she wants to hide the bag a little right now, again because she needs it later, but is a little self conscious out in public.
Maybe she's traveling and it's the only bag she has with her, and, again, she wants to protect it.
Maybe she is bringing it to spa.

The point is, no way to know about someone's day to day life. I thought shaming wasn't ok in this thread.
I post appreciative comments when there's something that I like and I post opinions on what strikes me as unique and different as well.
My post wasn't shaming and perhaps was shared and should be read/ignored in the same vein as some posts about how K's should/shouldn't be carried.
:peace:

@MonsieurMode love to see the context (and creative ways) of people using their H -such versatile bags.

Shopping at Selfridges, almost guaranteed to see some there- swift kelly retourner. It’s easier to capture innocent victims from the back (but I think this model was aware of my stalking and decided to pose for me)- I haven’t quite graduated to @Perja technique…
E692E253-7572-4EC0-8DCE-DBAF7432407B.png