Hermes Spring/Summer 2020 RTW and Accessories

I love this blouse/skirt (not with the shawl though)
h213440s-21-1-jpg.4617437
I have been eyeing that outfit too in all the scarf photos! Love it!

Gosh @Meta you know everything :smile: Thank you! Do you happen to have any insight why they're not on the US site yet? Are they special order or are they just new and not released yet?
I'm not omniscient (if only!) but thanks for your kind words. I don't think the Attachie Soie has arrived in stores yet. Also, not everything is available on the site as it depends on what they decide to order for e-commerce. ;) Price point however is high, in the range of 700€ and above if I'm not mistaken.

This is very cool. Would the attached soie be under scarves? This is a great bag extender option too!
You'll see up close pic of it if you clicked on my orignal post as quoted above. ;)

I'm not omniscient (if only!) but thanks for your kind words. I don't think the Attachie Soie has arrived in stores yet. Also, not everything is available on the site as it depends on what they decide to order for e-commerce. ;) Price point however is high, in the range of 700€ and above if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the context :smile: But geez, that price point... yikes! I may continue using my twillies for "strap extenders"!

There's supposed to be one in Capucine Vache Hunter/Ecru Beige canvas and one in Indigo Vache Hunter/Ecru Noir as pictured.

This is called Attachie Soie and comes in Barenia, Tadelakt, and Epsom.
ab63c0bb-a9ff-4e57-a05d-304e189978e7-jpeg.4568196
I just saw this! I really really would like one of these! Should I be searching under scarf accessories?:flowers:

Reactions: peonies13