Hermes RTW

I love this dress! It's insanely comfortable, gorgeous material ( NOT itchy!), drapes beautifully, AND I found it in black ( random walk into my store). For me, that was the clincher. It can be dressed up with heels or down with the right bootie, and accessorized accordingly. Gorgeous, classic, and does not broadcast H if that would be inappropriate at work.
I am not even remotely curvy, and it falls well ( similar to what is shown). I have small shoulders and chest ( non-existent actually), 5'4", and took the 32 ( most of H's RTW is large on me). It is a bit roomy under the arms for me ( again, probably assuming most will have a bust), but that's the look of this dress.
I tried it, bought it, took it home and STILL percolated about it and tried it on 2-3 times at home right through the day I could still return it ( for store credit)- because it's a very reasonable amount of money. That being said, I would personally try it on before buying ( but that's me).
For me, its perfect and I know I will get a huge amount of wear out of it. :heart::heart::heart: (and with a black bag......) Please tell us what you do!

Tried this sweater on the other day (for the second time)... I've been resisting because I find it expensive and but it looks so marvelous that I might pull the trigger after all. That mock turtleneck and that gorgeous camel color are everything! I worry about pilling though - can anyone share their experience with H cashmere sweaters?

Attachments

• 20190922_134707.jpg
    20190922_134707.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 517
Tried this sweater on the other day (for the second time)... I've been resisting because I find it expensive and but it looks so marvelous that I might pull the trigger after all. That mock turtleneck and that gorgeous camel color are everything! I worry about pilling though - can anyone share their experience with H cashmere sweaters?
I find H cashmere sweaters pill very little if at all. I have also owned Loro Piana and Brunello Cucinelli and have found that H sweaters tend to hold up better.