Hermes RTW

Perusing H website for RTW and lamenting H's fondness for the crew neck in knitwear. Whyyyy not more v-necks or scoopnecks? Crews only look good on small busted people with long necks. Lovely slender swans, essentially. I am busty and they make me look even bustier. They would make so much money from me if they diversified a bit more!
Lol….now I know why I like that neckline. It’s bc of my small boobies hahahaha

Sure, I'm approx 5'2". The store manager said the same thing about the length and is considering it for herself as well now... clearly the models are much taller than I am LOL!
@Bdbunny, I wanted to ask, is the sash on the dress suitable for someone who is your height but long waisted? is the sash movable (can it be adjusted lower, or would that throw off the proportion of the bottom half? A lot of the dresses with fixed waists are too high for me. Thx in advance :smile:

agree with @lurketylurk, @Tykhe, and @chococatx re the crew necks. I’ve been trying to diet down in the hopes of attaining a swan neck, and nope. Still stubby (but sadly not busty either) Lol. :shocked: :annoyed::P

Last edited:
@Bdbunny, I wanted to ask, is the sash on the dress suitable for someone who is your height but long waisted? is the sash movable (can it be adjusted lower, or would that throw off the proportion of the bottom half? A lot of the dresses with fixed waists are too high for me. Thx in advance :smile:

agree with @lurketylurk, @Tykhe, and @chococatx re the crew necks. I’ve been trying to diet down in the hopes of attaining a swan neck, and nope. Still stubby (but sadly not busty either) Lol. :shocked: :annoyed::P
Hi @880! The sash is fixed. There are belt loops sewn on. I am short waisted (as well as short legged lol) and the torso of the dress is a little long for me so if you have a longer torso, it might be just right for you! :flowers:

PS I’ve dieted down as well and still no swan neck and still stubby!

Hi @880! The sash is fixed. There are belt loops sewn on. I am short waisted (as well as short legged lol) and the torso of the dress is a little long for me so if you have a longer torso, it might be just right for you! :flowers:

PS I’ve dieted down as well and still no swan neck and still stubby!
Thanks so much! :love: The way you dress, your legs look a mile long

• Thanks
Reactions: Bdbunny
Looks great on you!! I :heart: getting shipments from FSH… it feels extra special for some reason.
Then you we are cousins right? I guess it's normal to me now, I've been arranging this for years. It's fabulous for me because it's automatically tax free, I don't have to travel and carry it all back and delay other passengers at Pablo. My RTW, shoe and CdC SAs coordinate to keep the right items and sizes until the list is complete. My country tax is very low and the process is safe and clear. Customs in other countries can be super dodgy and the packages go "missing". I am really fortunate they are so kind to me.

Lol yes we must be long lost cousins @periogirl28 ! It’s a very efficient system you have, and they are so good to you! I think the FSH SAs sometimes catch flak in the Paris thread, but I’ve only had good experiences with mine. I hope to maintain a long relationship like you! :hugs: I'm looking forward to receiving some FW items ... will post when I receive them!

Last edited:
Tried on a range of items, bought this dress, a swimsuit and due to sizing delays, I've decided to do my normal thing, make my list and wait for my FSH SA to ship the rest direct to me. View attachment 5792802
This is beautiful on you. I just asked my SA if he thinks it will work on me thanks to inspiration from uou and @Bdbunny :biggrin:

I like receiving packages from Paris too. It’s like a getting a gift after you arrive home :smile:

Does this dress have a leather placket? DH ordered an H collared half zip sweater in this style and it has a fabulous leather placket. I was actually thinking of getting it for myself, but decided he should have it instead. Here’s a pic of the sweater and the placket I mean (one size too small for him)
IMG_9677.jpeg

This is beautiful on you. I just asked my SA if he thinks it will work on me thanks to inspiration from uou and @Bdbunny :biggrin:

I like receiving packages from Paris too. It’s like a getting a gift after you arrive home :smile:

Does this dress have a leather placket? DH ordered an H collared half zip sweater in this style and it has a fabulous leather placket. I was actually thinking of getting it for myself, but decided he should have it instead. Here’s a pic of the sweater and the placket I mean (one size too small for him)
View attachment 5792884
No, unfortunately it is not a leather placket. I love that sweater though! Would you happen to have the ref code? Wondering if my SA could order one for my hubby too. :biggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: 880