Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

Tried on both the 105 and 85 with the Evelyne pm. I felt like the 105 was too long. The bag fell below my waist and just sat on my leg which isn’t comfortable for me. The 85 was good for shoulder carry—too short for crossbody for me. I’m 5’7”. Hope that helps.

Tried on both the 105 and 85 with the Evelyne pm. I felt like the 105 was too long. The bag fell below my waist and just sat on my leg which isn’t comfortable for me. The 85 was good for shoulder carry—too short for crossbody for me. I’m 5’7”. Hope that helps.
Thank you for sharing this info. Looks like 85 would be just right for me because I'm short at 5'0.

Reactions: jill39
Thank you noegirl for the pics! They really did help. Some people like to carry their crossbody longer than I do. I think trying it on really helps.

Yes it really does help! I appateciate the flexibility of the evelyne straps since they are adjustable. I’m not a shoulder girl so all bags need to work with a 20 inch drop or more for me. It’s limiting but I’ll deal lol

Thank you noegirl for the pics! They really did help. Some people like to carry their crossbody longer than I do. I think trying it on really helps.

Yes it really does help! I appateciate the flexibility of the evelyne straps since they are adjustable. I’m not a shoulder girl so all bags need to work with a 20 inch drop or more for me. It’s limiting but I’ll deal lol