Hermes Price Increase 2012 ??

I heard from my SA as well, she didn't say how much, but she suggested not to wait if I wanted something since the increase seems to be across the board.
Hahaha~did they have anything to buy? Seems to me the inventory is not even there, we have to wait until next year to buy as the shelves are bare~

I'm in Paris now. 24 Fbg tells me the increase is January 3. They are closed Jan 1 for hte holiday and Jan 2 also for either an accounting, inventory or some other kind of special day...but they will re open on Jan 3 wit hthe new prices. They werent sure if this is worldwide or just France.

I'm in Paris now. 24 Fbg tells me the increase is January 3. They are closed Jan 1 for hte holiday and Jan 2 also for either an accounting, inventory or some other kind of special day...but they will re open on Jan 3 wit hthe new prices. They werent sure if this is worldwide or just France.
thanks ! do you know if price increase will affect Collier de chien and accessories too? if so how much? TIA :Presents

I bought CDCs in August and then again last week. The difference in price was almost $100. I´m in Scandinavia though:smile:
thanks lovely, i am planning to buy my first one :heart: after lusting it for months ! HERE it actually retails 850 euro now, don't know after price increase though:Push:sad:the problem is that the black with gold , the one i want,will arrive on next month in MILAN :sad:)

thanks lovely, i am planning to buy my first one :heart: after lusting it for months ! HERE it actually retails 850 euro now, don't know after price increase though:Push:sad:the problem is that the black with gold , the one i want,will arrive on next month in MILAN :sad:)
We pay 900´+ euros here. Ugh. Good luck for your first! You won´t regret it:biggrin:

what is the yearly increase in price for a birkin? my birkin is supposed to be ready by end of this month (Dec) fingers crossed!! but the SA emailed me if its ready next month, it would follow the new price increase! however she dint state how much the price increase would be. I hope there wont be a drastic price increase.. sighh!!