Hermès Novelty Bags

I'm obsessed with the various Sacs a Malice, but the resellers charge too much IMO. I've been on the lookout for the taxi, the champagne, the sailboat, and the seal. One day.....

Reactions: loves
Sac à pomme is probably the most whimsical bag they have made.

37.jpg

Or Quelle Idole.
I believe the story behind this is that this was crafted as a thank you gift for someone who had done some consulting work for a client. Every time he would come he brought an apple with him for a snack. At the end of the project, the lady who had hired him wanted to come up with a unique way to recognize him and this is the item that she designed. What a clever and thoughtful idea!

I believe the story behind this is that this was crafted as a thank you gift for someone who had done some consulting work for a client. Every time he would come he brought an apple with him for a snack. At the end of the project, the lady who had hired him wanted to come up with a unique way to recognize him and this is the item that she designed. What a clever and thoughtful idea!
wow I didn’t know this! Very cool. Thank you for sharing!

im just like imagining buying my favorite variety (honey crisp) and it not fitting in the bag. I’d be like well dang it....

Kelly with feet from Heritage Auctions. :eek:

4E91AE85-2B3A-4B27-8A2B-F96D66882FFD.jpeg

FROM THE HERITAGE AUCTIONS WEBSITE:

Hermes One-of-a-Kind 32cm Matte Geranium Porosus Crocodile & Black Togo Leather Sellier Kelly Bag with Feet

The Petit H collection began as a traveling exhibition at various Hermes stores, starting in Paris in November 2010. The workshop utilizes left over pieces from other Hermes items to create "unidentified poetic objects." Nothing is left unused. All items are unique, and some are even one of a kind.

The Hermes Geranium Crocodile and Togo Leather Kelly with Feet is a one-of-a-kind piece designed by Christian Astuguevieille, a French artist in the Petit H Workshop. It is an exploration of creativity. The five feet are made of Crocodile and they are attached to the Kelly. This spectacular piece is probably the most collectible Kelly to ever come out of Hermes.”

Last edited:

View attachment 5002253

Hermes One-of-a-Kind 32cm Matte Geranium Porosus Crocodile & Black Togo Leather Sellier Kelly Bag with Feet

The Petit H collection began as a traveling exhibition at various Hermes stores, starting in Paris in November 2010. The workshop utilizes left over pieces from other Hermes items to create "unidentified poetic objects." Nothing is left unused. All items are unique, and some are even one of a kind.

The Hermes Geranium Crocodile and Togo Leather Kelly with Feet is a one-of-a-kind piece designed by Christian Astuguevieille, a French artist in the Petit H Workshop. It is an exploration of creativity. The five feet are made of Crocodile and they are attached to the Kelly. This spectacular piece is probably the most collectible Kelly to ever come out of Hermes.”
sorry but...I just think this looks silly and wrong-not my thing at all-looks like a weird bureau or something. :confused1:

Reactions: Clearblueskies

View attachment 5002253

Reminds me of what a Kelly bag would look like if it were a character in Beauty and the Beast :lol:

BeautyBeastCharacters.jpg