HERMES NEW NYC FLAGSHIP STORE PLANNED

I remember when they moved from 57th Street to Madison Avenue. I am dating myself. The first scarf I bought at Madison Avenue was Rencontre Oceane twill, now I am really dating myself!
I remember the 57th st location. There was a dunhill store nearby with full custom for men and I used to go with my step father to pick out fabrics.

I remember when they moved from 57th Street to Madison Avenue. I am dating myself. The first scarf I bought at Madison Avenue was Rencontre Oceane twill, now I am really dating myself!
At 57th St. I bought a Napoleon with a bright orange border that matched my skirt. The SA liked a Huiles Parfumee (probably wrong name) of women in similar costumes bordered the predominately turquoise scarf. The SA liked the turquoise scarf and announced that with the Napoleon I had "too much orange." I bought the Napoleon anyway and have never see the turquoise again.

Could someone please recommend their SA in NYC flagship store. Someone who is kind and will listen and work on my wishlsit. I love the brand and don't mind spending money on non quota bags. I am based in DC metro area

Could someone please recommend their SA in NYC flagship store. Someone who is kind and will listen and work on my wishlsit. I love the brand and don't mind spending money on non quota bags. I am based in DC metro area
Madison doesn't pay much attention to buying non-quota bags; they prefer furniture, jewelry, homewares, and RTW, pretty much in that order.

This article is from last year, but it's more current than the first one I posted. I shows a rendering of how the front might look.

"New additions include a Napoleonic equestrian statue on the roof, unlit nominative signage, and a rooftop HVAC system that is shrouded in ornamental foliage. The architects have also proposed a large overhead skylight system to create an elevated retail experience."

Last edited: