Hermes Luxembourg

Just back from Europe. Made a Maxi Twilly purchase €250 & received 12% detaxe.

As told by SA that Luxembourg H is a private company. They have quite a few interesting pieces, ie furniture on the second floor. SA are really nice & showing the new trick of make twilly knot she learnt just previously in the H conference. They had a Travel Birkin 50 on the shelf when we were there a week ago. FYI. €9800 Togo lined with canvas.

Just back from Europe. Made a Maxi Twilly purchase €250 & received 12% detaxe.

As told by SA that Luxembourg H is a private company. They have quite a few interesting pieces, ie furniture on the second floor. SA are really nice & showing the new trick of make twilly knot she learnt just previously in the H conference. They had a Travel Birkin 50 on the shelf when we were there a week ago. FYI. €9800 Togo lined with canvas.
Any updates on Luxembourg inventory and prices. I'm planning to be there the end of summer.

Hi :smile:
l went to the Luxembourg store last month to order a Kelly. One of the SAs took my order and said the waiting list was 2 to 3 years long. As I ordered a classic colour and size I was told the waiting period could be slightly shorter

Hope this helps
Thanks! Did you just walk-in and ask or did you have a prior relationship with the store/ specific SA?

Thanks! Did you just walk-in and ask or did you have a prior relationship with the store/ specific SA?
I called them for an appointment and did not have a prior relationship with any SA. The staff was quite rude though. When they know you come to order a B or K they just take your order and don't waste time on you.

I called them for an appointment and did not have a prior relationship with any SA. The staff was quite rude though. When they know you come to order a B or K they just take your order and don't waste time on you.
Ooof! Okay, thanks for sharing your experience. I’ve purchased some little things from the store and then tried to email them last year about wanting a B or K but never got a response.

Hi :smile:
l went to the Luxembourg store last month to order a Kelly. One of the SAs took my order and said the waiting list was 2 to 3 years long. As I ordered a classic colour and size I was told the waiting period could be slightly shorter

Hope this helps

Hi, I went to the store to create my wish. I was told the wait was around two years. The staff was really nice and I even got to try a Kelly on display. Did they also tell you that it is Paris who approves or not your wish ? Meaning that a good relationship with a SA will not really help getting you a bag ?

ooh I had no idea you could just go and order a B or K! I am totally ok with the waiting time :smile: I´ve bought a few little things from the store already and intend to continue, but could to know I can be more upfront with asking for a B or K without getting laughed at (hopefully :biggrin:)

Hi, I went to the store to create my wish. I was told the wait was around two years. The staff was really nice and I even got to try a Kelly on display. Did they also tell you that it is Paris who approves or not your wish ? Meaning that a good relationship with a SA will not really help getting you a bag ?
Sorry, just seeing this now! I wasn't told anything at the time. But the SA in Luxembourg did confirm that he would send my wish to Paris on the same day I expressed it. But nothing was mentioned about needing approval from Paris. I went back to the store a few weeks ago for another purchase and the SA I talked to was not able (or willing) to provide any kind of information on the status of my wish :/