Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

Edited: Against TPF rules
Rodeos like many other hot items like picotin, roulis, mini lindys do appear on the website from time to time, but getting one is another story as they are often sold out immediately within seconds! And the website is super glitchy so things will stay on there for a good few hours even if it’s sold just to play with our feelings lol but I wasn’t aware rodeos were so hard to get at the Vancouver location :sad: I’ve gotten several from my SA at the Calgary store. Good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I did ask my SA recently about rodeos, and I was pretty straight forward asking whether it was better off for me to grab it off the website if they pop up, since they're so popular.

She said if they have it in stock, it is available to sell. So not just put aside for the VIPs. Either the store gets very little stock for rodeos, or maybe there's a crazy horse lady that goes to the store everyday asking for it and buying it up. :P

So I did ask my SA recently about rodeos, and I was pretty straight forward asking whether it was better off for me to grab it off the website if they pop up, since they're so popular.

She said if they have it in stock, it is available to sell. So not just put aside for the VIPs. Either the store gets very little stock for rodeos, or maybe there's a crazy horse lady that goes to the store everyday asking for it and buying it up. :P
Haha crazy horse lady lol but yes you are right about that they are available to sell. Rodeos are one of those things that are very popular and easy to sell so they don’t really hold onto them for you (depends on your relationship with your SA though maybe). My SA will tell me if she gets them in, but she won’t really hold onto them too long for me so I have to go within the next day or two if I wanted to get them.

Hi everyone,

I’m super new to the Hermes journey but was hoping to get started sooner than later. Does anyone have a SA that they can recommend for Vancouver that would be nice to a new client? I’m also interested in an Evelyne TPM as my first Hermes bag and was wondering if that’s a hard bag to get right now and would I need an existing relationship with a SA to get one? I heard they were in high demand due to the popularity of mini bags.

If anyone has any tips or recommendations please let me know! :smile:
Hello you should totally reach out to Kevin at the Vancouver Hermes store, he is my SA and he’s just wonderful to new clients,
I usually text him my shopping list and he gets my items ready at the store for my appointment

Hello you should totally reach out to Kevin at the Vancouver Hermes store, he is my SA and he’s just wonderful to new clients,
I usually text him my shopping list and he gets my items ready at the store for my appointment
Hello, I’m with a different SA and she’s not that great.. do you know how to change my SA? I’m just worried it’d be awkward if I see my previous SA when I’m with new SA... Has anyone had the experience?

Hello, I’m with a different SA and she’s not that great.. do you know how to change my SA? I’m just worried it’d be awkward if I see my previous SA when I’m with new SA... Has anyone had the experience?

You and your friend go to the store to meet the new SA. when you decided to change, the new SA will tell the "ex"
And next time, when you shopping with your new SA, ignore other people. it's fine.

but the purchase history might not account (depend on your new SA, you can ask )

Last edited:
I would like to repeat this following message a member said in a different thread - she said it so much better than I can word it so I’m going to copy and paste here:

“The point has been made before, and in multiple threads- please do not mention/recommend a specific SA by name. It puts them in an extremely awkward situation. He/she may hit it off tremendously with one person and not another, and that is no reflection on them as a professional or as a person. It puts undue pressure on both the SA and yourself, if you go into a relationship expecting everything to be exactly as it is with another client. Go into the relationship and let it evolve and see where it takes both of you. If it doesn't work out for either of you, you can always discuss it and/or move on. Just like in real life!
If you absolutely MUST say something about an SA, perhaps a pm to someone might be more appropriate.”

(Thank you @nymeria for these wise words in the New York stores thread - where you could also literally see proof of her words in action: one member was sharing that they loved one particular SA and another immediately said that they had horrible experience with the same SA.)

Personally, I feel that unless your SA has told you it’s ok to introduce new clients to them, don’t. And if they said it’s ok, avoid doing it on a public Internet forum where anyone (including people not registered) can see the information. And tPF is very easy to find when you do any Google search regarding Hermès. Because I think my SA is great, I want to try my best to only introduce people who I know will be good clients and a good fit with her style, and there is no guarantee of that if you post public information on a forum like this. I don’t want to discourage anyone sharing information when they want to, but for the sake of your SA, I strongly suggest you use PMs.

Last edited:
I would like to repeat this following message a member said in a different thread - she said it so much better than I can word it so I’m going to copy and paste here:

“The point has been made before, and in multiple threads- please do not mention/recommend a specific SA by name. It puts them in an extremely awkward situation. He/she may hit it off tremendously with one person and not another, and that is no reflection on them as a professional or as a person. It puts undue pressure on both the SA and yourself, if you go into a relationship expecting everything to be exactly as it is with another client. Go into the relationship and let it evolve and see where it takes both of you. If it doesn't work out for either of you, you can always discuss it and/or move on. Just like in real life!
If you absolutely MUST say something about an SA, perhaps a pm to someone might be more appropriate.”

(Thank you @nymeria for these wise words in the New York stores thread - where you could also literally see proof of her words in action: one member was sharing that they loved one particular SA and another immediately said that they had horrible experience with the same SA.)

Personally, I feel that unless your SA has told you it’s ok to introduce new clients to them, don’t. And if they said it’s ok, avoid doing it on a public Internet forum where anyone (including people not registered) can see the information. And tPF is very easy to find when you do any Google search regarding Hermès. Because I think my SA is great, I want to try my best to only introduce people who I know will be good clients and a good fit with her style, and there is no guarantee of that if you post public information on a forum like this. I don’t want to discourage anyone sharing information when they want to, but for the sake of your SA, I strongly suggest you use PMs.
cant agree more, I feel the same

Reactions: ps04997 and momoc
Hdear all

I’m new to this forum and looking for some opinion here. Which bag should I get next ? A Mini Constance or Mini Kelly ?I have a B30 and a K28. I heard mini Constance is quite easy to get in US. (Not sure tho) Thanks in advance!

Hi Ladies!! I am swooning right now as I finally got my first birkin offer from H Canada! When you don’t think about it and just enjoy the process of shopping with H it really does happen!!
My H fairy somehow knew I loved gold hardware (or I think she does) because I didn’t mention gold hard ware on my wish list.

my first 2020 offer a BEAUTIFUL and very special Birkin 25 Sellier in gold with gold hardware

Congrats!!! Sorry for bringing this back.. but would you be able to share the price?

Reactions: Chanellover2015