Scarves …..Hermès Fall/Winter 2024 Scarves…..

I went back to the video originally posted on IG by regina.rafika and I spotted this little scarf doing a disappearing act in the video.

Isn’t this a version of Dallet’s Guepards?

View attachment 5997512
View attachment 5997515

Impatiently awaiting more news on the next season scarves!

Good eye! I think you’re right ;)

The forms and pattern certainly look very similar. The cats tails are ringed, but the coat patterning looks different? I don’t see the spots, but that may be the image. The corners are different from the original, so it could be a reimagined version?

Hard to get a sense of scale in this pic, but it looks like a smaller format - a 70 or 55, perhaps?

Good eye! I think you’re right ;)

The forms and pattern certainly look very similar. The cats tails are ringed, but the coat patterning looks different? I don’t see the spots, but that may be the image. The corners are different from the original, so it could be a reimagined version?

Hard to get a sense of scale in this pic, but it looks like a smaller format - a 70 or 55, perhaps?
Yes, it definitely looks like a smaller format. The spots on the cat’s coats seem to have migrated to all over the scarf. Not a Forever scarf, based on the twist from the original.

I quite like the corners. I’ve struggled with the wide borders of many Dallet designs so this could be interesting.

Yes, it definitely looks like a smaller format. The spots on the cat’s coats seem to have migrated to all over the scarf. Not a Forever scarf, based on the twist from the original.

I quite like the corners. I’ve struggled with the wide borders of many Dallet designs so this could be interesting.
Okay, now you’ve started something…

If you go back to post #4, image 5, and post #10 image 4, I think this is the same guepards-inspired scarf with the CSGM in these pics, in a turquoise and grey version. It’s much clearer in these pics.
The corner looks the same and you can see the coat spots on the leopards, as well as the dots on the scarf. Also… it looks to be a double face!
Edited to add: the design on the reverse looks different too.

There appears to be another smaller format double face (orange and brown) in post #10 images 2 and 3. The design looks familiar but I can’t place it. Looks like we may have a smaller format double-face next season.

Last edited:
Okay, now you’ve started something…

If you go back to post #4, image 5, and post #10 image 4, I think this is the same guepards-inspired scarf with the CSGM in these pics, in a turquoise and grey version. It’s much clearer in these pics.
The corner looks the same and you can see the coat spots on the leopards, as well as the dots on the scarf. Also… it looks to be a double face!
Edited to add: the design on the reverse looks different too.

There appears to be another smaller format double face (orange and brown) in post #10 images 2 and 3. The design looks familiar but I can’t place it. Looks like we may have a smaller format double-face next season.
You’re right, and yes it looks like a double face with different designs on the aqua/grey one. The format looks smaller and has a softness to the silk like the 70s.

The orange/gold double face seems to be the same design on both sides. I’m not registering the design either but it reminds me of the one with graphic bunnies but it’s not bunnies. I want to say… farm animals? :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Mary Ann G
You’re right, and yes it looks like a double face with different designs on the aqua/grey one. The format looks smaller and has a softness to the silk like the 70s.

The orange/gold double face seems to be the same design on both sides. I’m not registering the design either but it reminds me of the one with graphic bunnies but it’s not bunnies. I want to say… farm animals? :lol:
Exactly my thoughts. Yes, the orange/brown one reminds me of Mille et un lapins, too. Perhaps it’s the same artist.

Reactions: Roxanna
I’ve just been to visit my SA and she showed me the scarves from the F/W season on her phone. Too many to remember but off the top of my head:

- Tulipomanie cashmere giant triangle
- Sous Le Charme D'Orphée in cashmere 140
- A fun looking scarf by Daiske Nomura in 70, I believe, called Candy Libris
- A very colourful and busy Elias Kafouros design in 90 featuring rainbows and horses

More cool-toned colour families this time, with some orange and warm yellows as well. I’m excited about Bleu electrique featuring quite heavily in many of the designs.

Sorry, no photos but I hope we get to see them pop up online soon.

Last edited:
I’ve just been to visit my SA and she showed me the scarves from the F/W season on her phone. Too many to remember but off the top of my head:

- A very colourful and busy Elias Kafouros design in 90 featuring rainbows and horses

More cool-toned colour families this time, with some orange and warm yellows as well. I’m excited about Bleu electrique featuring quite heavily in many of the designs.

Thanks so much for sharing. I had asked my SA this past week when I visited and she had no intel yet.

Thank you so much for this!

Am I the only one whose heart jumped a little at hearing Tulipomanie in a giant format? I wish it was the square but can't wait to see the triangle and the CWs. I was in love with the 90 version but couldn't find a CW to suit me. The last couple seasons have been wash outs for me, mostly d/t colors that won't work, so here's hoping...