Hermes copenhagen

Anyone knows if they have a selection of Ulysse notebooks? Vienna and Paris FSH are drained (Vienna has been for a year...) and online there is also very little. The US in comparison is overflowing with Ulysse however, so it might be a European shortage lol. Anyway, I'm in Copenhagen for a day next week and was wondering if I should go to the H store there (only looking for an Ulysse notebook in some bright colour and a Bleu Izmir croc CDC with gold hardware...) or if it would be a waste of time. I've never been to Copenhagen before and only have a few hours for sight seeing before flying back.

Anyone knows if they have a selection of Ulysse notebooks? Vienna and Paris FSH are drained (Vienna has been for a year...) and online there is also very little. The US in comparison is overflowing with Ulysse however, so it might be a European shortage lol
i thought it was easy to get in stores :amazed:
the store in sweden has had several ulysses the times i have asked, however, as you note, they're almost always out of stock on the website (i always get so jealous when i browse the US website, their stock is always amazing)

Vienna rarely ever has one in MM, the size I'm aiming for and most of the time they only have 1-2 colours for the PM size. When I was in Paris FSH some months ago they also had only 2-3 colours for the MM size, not ones I was looking for :sad:

Has anyone tried to detax items purchased on H.com? I don't know if you can do this but I wonder if it is possible if you find something online that you don't see in the store? TIA!:flowers: