Hermes Christmas Shopping List?

Dear Santa,
I've had a tough year and you know it. I lost my father and my piece of mind. I wish for some H goodies to keep me focused on my future and to allow me to leave the past where it belongs. I would like a black w ghw Kelly wallet and CDC. I would also like a Kelly watch in either black or white w ghw to keep track of the moments I do have.

Sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is so hard. I don't care how old or young they are, it's hard. I so wish mine were still here as they were always my best friends and I could go to them about anything. No matter what the issue, they supported me. My heart goes out to you as I know this is a painful time. Hopefully the wonderful memories you had with your dad will help you to heal. Lots of hugs to you.

I hope Santa brings you everything on your H list:smile:

Sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is so hard. I don't care how old or young they are, it's hard. I so wish mine were still here as they were always my best friends and I could go to them about anything. No matter what the issue, they supported me. My heart goes out to you as I know this is a painful time. Hopefully the wonderful memories you had with your dad will help you to heal. Lots of hugs to you.

I hope Santa brings you everything on your H list:smile:

Thank you for your kind words. :hugs: