Help with price Cartier Panther ring

Thank you for all the wonderful responses, especially given the poor quality of the pix! As I predicted, DH is not interested in snapping pix for tPF. But, here are a few more pix I snapped today with my phone. I don't know if you'd think they're just more of the same or if they'd actually help someone with their purchasing decision.

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Just saw the post on my computer screen. Unf., they look like more of the same blurry pix. Sorry! I don't know why everything else (like the stone of the fireplace) comes out so decent. Oh well. I guess they show how firey Cartier stones are! LOL!

Anyhow, I don't know if you guys are sick of looking at blurry iphone pix, but here are a few shots of two Cartier rings from the Orchidee collection that I brought out to try with outfit last night.

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Oh wow, those rings are all stunning! Really beautiful, thanks for the pictures!

Often I find that while cell phone pics don't get the detail of jewelry, they have a really nice sparkly effect! I hate when I'm trying to take a pic of a diamond with a normal camera and they come out looking all lifeless.