Help with a Coach gift?

I vote market tote as the most substantial bag in your budget or a dinky avoid wristlets they aren't to everyone's taste imo and outlet bags certainly aren't
Agree, I love the Market Tote. It doesn't have to be from the 1941 line to still be nice, although I love the dinky and have 7 of them ;) so I'd be happy with either of those gifts! That tearose foldover crossbody is nice too...

Reactions: katev
I need help choosing a Coach bag for a prize/gift. I am choosing Coach because it seems to be a very well known and loved brand, but I don't actually know very much about it. Parameters would be under $300 and from the latest collection. I want something nice, that will appeal to people who might not necessarily be superfans of the brand or extremely knowledgeable about it. Is there a signature popular or best selling item in the latest collection? Is there a specific item you would recommend for 'everywoman' - age range 25-45 ish? I have looked at the website and am about to go back there now but I just felt it might be a good idea to get some thoughts from the experts on this. Thank you!

@jessicaofromvan I am just back from vacation and starting to catch up on things and I was wondering what you decided regarding the gift, did you get a coach bag or something else?