Help picking turquoise earrings.

Hello, hello.

I am working with a SA through email on purchasing a pair of turquoise earrings. Seeing it by pictures only I can’t decide which pair to choose. May I get your honest opinions? Thanks

I like the one on the left for sure, no doubt. It is a robin’s egg blue to me without any drop of green. It is also very evenly matched. The darker one on the right has a tint of green which I do not like in turquoise. The stones also do not match as well and they should.

Also, I have turquoise and the pieces I touch the most with my fingers, earrings and pendant, darken a bit over time. My rings are okay but I want to let you know since these are earrings and your fingers will be touching them.

I don’t have any by Chaumet, mine are the Tiffany Peretti pieces, so it may be different.

The earrings are lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinsun
I received my earrings today! They are beautiful. I’m glad I picked the lighter pair after seeing them in person. Though the darker pair are lovely I know now the difference in stones would drive me crazy.

Sorry for the blurry pic. It’s difficult taking a pic of your own ear.

Attachments

• DABB0038-D61B-4475-AB6B-EDBFE5E57393.jpeg
    DABB0038-D61B-4475-AB6B-EDBFE5E57393.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 107
  • CEB92D2A-DA20-45C1-B64E-58EFC614AF5A.jpeg
    CEB92D2A-DA20-45C1-B64E-58EFC614AF5A.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 109
I received my earrings today! They are beautiful. I’m glad I picked the lighter pair after seeing them in person. Though the darker pair are lovely I know now the difference in stones would drive me crazy.

Sorry for the blurry pic. It’s difficult taking a pic of your own ear.
beautiful
I like that it's large enough to be noticeable w/o being huge
looks great on you and you did a great job taking your own pic