help me decide please!

I like the lower profile one, the one with round setting. Why?

1. Individual diamonds are bigger. Bigger diamonds are worth more, although both necklaces have the same price. In this case, It isthe size of individual Diamond that matters, rather than total carat weight of all diamonds.
2. The diamonds in the low profile bracelet are better cut. Normally, it is difficult to judge the cut from photos. In this case, in all your photos, the diamonds in the lower profile bracelet outshines the high profile bracelet. This means that the cut optical performance must be much, much better in the diamonds of the low profile bracelet.
3. I like the setting of the low profile bracelet. It makes each Diamond appear big and important. The diamonds in the high profile bracelet kind of get lost in the setting.

I like the lower profile one, the one with round setting. Why?

1. Individual diamonds are bigger. Bigger diamonds are worth more, although both necklaces have the same price. In this case, It isthe size of individual Diamond that matters, rather than total carat weight of all diamonds.
2. The diamonds in the low profile bracelet are better cut. Normally, it is difficult to judge the cut from photos. In this case, in all your photos, the diamonds in the lower profile bracelet outshines the high profile bracelet. This means that the cut optical performance must be much, much better in the diamonds of the low profile bracelet.
3. I like the setting of the low profile bracelet. It makes each Diamond appear big and important. The diamonds in the high profile bracelet kind of get lost in the setting.

you are amazing!! this is the kind of help i needed to make my desicion , thank you for taking time to write the post!!!!