Help me decide my next bag! eeek

I vote for the MPA in khaki strap. Personally, I love its casual vibe and is so easy and comfy to wear. I’ve used it several times when I am out and about or when I travel. I bought an extra pink strap from fashionphile which I use during spring/summer, and the khaki strap around fall and wintertime.

• Love
Reactions: Mikaelha
I vote for the MPA in khaki strap. Personally, I love its casual vibe and is so easy and comfy to wear. I’ve used it several times when I am out and about or when I travel. I bought an extra pink strap from fashionphile which I use during spring/summer, and the khaki strap around fall and wintertime.
I actually have the beige strap from my speedy 20 so the khaki color would be my choice if I get the MPA

Reactions: Purselve11
I would consider it! I actually have it in my wishlist however I didn’t asked for it when I was in store when I got my speedy

I just bought it - Dauphine MM - been a bit nervous as very expensive but it’s gorgeous and actually holds a fair bit, esp for everyday. I’ve taken the chain off to reduce the weight but will use the chain for nighttime. Good luck in making your decision.

Reactions: Melli12