Help me decide - JUC ring OR Tank Solo?

Help me decide!

• Tank Solo (medium) with leather strap

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • JUC ring (rose gold)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
My daughter went through the same dilemma when we went searching for her graduation gift, only with a ballon bleu. In the end, I had her try on the tank solo in yellow gold and she fell in love! I agree the watch is less than stunning in the bracelet version, and frankly, I don't love it in steel either. In gold, it felt like all the details just popped! Perhaps, you could look at it in gold, that way if you buy it, and you decide down the road that you want the ring too, they'd match?

I haven't seen the tank solo in gold, but will go and check it out. The thing is, I already have a must de tank vermeil, and a gold tank will be very similar to look at. I really do like the steel version, but only with a leather strap! :smile: I think I will probably end up buying the ring! At least it is gold!

The juc. Earlier this year I was looking for a new watch and tried on the tank solo. I was actually disappointed given the price of the watch. The face of the watch was not what I expected and it was incredibly thin. It's also a quartz watch unless you get the automatic version. With the quartz you need to change the battery every couple years and that means you need to take it to the AD. Also the warranty is only two or three years. With a Rolex for example you get five and actually don't need to service it for 5-10 years.

I agree with you. I think my decision is becoming clearer. Though servicing it is not an issue where I live as there are many Cartier boutiques around, I am thinking of dropping the idea of buying the watch at this stage. I have plenty of nice watches including Cartier and Rolex, and don't exactly need another one! The JUC on the other hand is really beautiful and I know I will want it later if I don't buy it now!

I agree with you. I think my decision is becoming clearer. Though servicing it is not an issue where I live as there are many Cartier boutiques around, I am thinking of dropping the idea of buying the watch at this stage. I have plenty of nice watches including Cartier and Rolex, and don't exactly need another one! The JUC on the other hand is really beautiful and I know I will want it later if I don't buy it now!

In that case, I would definitely get the ring! It really is gorg
Good luck!

Reactions: baggingthebag